• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Officer-involved shooting leaves 16-year-old girl dead in Ohio: UPDATE POST # 258 - NO CHARGES

I was watching some Newsmax episode last night, white reporter on the street interviewing people. He asked a black male that was walking by what he thought about the fact that white people are killed a lot more than black people, by the police (he mentioned the actual numbers from the past year I believe).

The guy being interviewed had one immediate answer, “Ya well those white people that were killed was justified.” No hesitation whatsoever. No questions asked about it, just, “They deserved it.” because white.

Ibram X. Kendi, an activist and author of the book “How to Be an Antiracist,” questioned what would happen if Columbus police responded to a similar incident that involved white people during an interview on CNN Thursday. Kendi said officers should’ve “talked her down” instead of using deadly force.

“Teenagers have been having fights including fights involving knives for eons,” activist Bree Newsome tweeted Wednesday. “We do not need police to address these situations by showing up to the scene & using a weapon against one of the teenagers.”

Because Ohio is a “stand your ground” state, Bryant was justified in using a knife to protect herself and her property, Yakita told the DCNF. Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine signed “stand your ground” legislation in March, removing citizens’ duty to retreat when being attacked, NBC affiliate WLWT-TV reported.

“Since those girls were at Ma’Khia’s foster home to fight her, legally, in Ohio, she’s allowed to take the knife and she’s technically allowed to stab any of them and get away with self defense,” she said.

In the immediate aftermath of the shooting, Yakita said she quickly drove to the scene of the shooting. Since then, she has led various protests and marches against the Columbus Police Department and police brutality.

Let's entertain the full retard idea that knife fights are somehow not lethal encounters and so common place for kids we should just let them happen.

I don't think stand your ground allows you to chase down a person you were arguing with and stab them on a public sidewalk. If the girl who almost got stabbed had just committed a felony on your property like trying to rob you or steal something, I say game on. Thats not what happened here.

Let's entertain the full retard idea that knife fights are somehow not lethal encounters and so common place for kids we should just let them happen.

I don't think stand your ground allows you to chase down a person you were arguing with and stab them on a public sidewalk. If the girl who almost got stabbed had just committed a felony on your property like trying to rob you or steal something, I say game on. Thats not what happened here.
All the BLM crowd and activists still say the cop was and murdered a child.
First of all, these are the same people saying 16 year olds should be able to vote. Are they saying that children should vote?
Second of all, they conveniently ignore the fact that if the cop didn't shoot her she would have stabbed, and possibly killed the other "child". They won't even acknowledge that.

Deadly force is justified to counter deadly force. Regardless of stand your ground, if you are not met with a level of force that would result in death or serious bodily harm you are not justified in using deadly force to defend yourself. With regard to home invasion, there is an implied threat of deadly force for which you are justified in countering (until facts explicitly show deadly force would not be appropriate in that situation). Once the aggressor retreats, the justification for deadly force in self defense ends, unless the aggressor reengages.

To sum it all up: on no planet is the knife wielding chick justified in attacking the chick in pink.

Joy Behar said Thursday's broadcast of ABC's "The View" that the police should have shot their firearm into the air as a warning instated of killing Ma'Khia Bryant during a knife fight in Columbus, OH

Joy Behar said Thursday's broadcast of ABC's "The View" that the police should have shot their firearm into the air as a warning instated of killing Ma'Khia Bryant during a knife fight in Columbus, OH

If idiots are allowed to have opinions can we at least isolate them from society so that they do not gather with other idiots and magnify their idiocy to the point where they are creating more idiots.

I was watching some Newsmax episode last night, white reporter on the street interviewing people. He asked a black male that was walking by what he thought about the fact that white people are killed a lot more than black people, by the police (he mentioned the actual numbers from the past year I believe).

The guy being interviewed had one immediate answer, “Ya well those white people that were killed was justified.” No hesitation whatsoever. No questions asked about it, just, “They deserved it.” because white.

All life is precious and any cop that kills someone even if they're about to murder a teenager girl should be defunded!

It oughta be illegal to just kill people willy nilly

i'm open to a little reform in the law enforcement community. when white police are called to the scene where the combatants are of african decent, have them hold a position outside the crime perimeter until the participants are done. when the flash crime is over, like when the chubby chick was trying to stab the other girl, then move in. just call a meat wagon for the bodies and cuff the ones left standing. no harm, no foul by the police. and as the greatest living juror in our lifetime, joy behar, has suggested, fire a few rounds into the air for reasons to be determined. i guess a celebratory salute in this case.

Given the way "black crime" usually plays out - at this point I think the appropriate thing to do is just not intervene, or prosecute blacks when they commit crime against each other. But when they commit crime against people of other races - throw the damn book at them. Maybe just make it so that black against white crime is not tolerated in any way , shape , or form. Let the other races figure out what they want to do vis a vi "interracial crime". If the Chinese want to opt in to the "white run" criminal justice system - then let them in. Most Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Vietnamese ..... are pretty law abiding. Their crime levels are probably on par with "white" crime levels. So that's a system that would probably work.

BLM types keep screaming about being oppressed by whitey, want separate dorms and don't want to be persecuted in the "white run criminal justice system" - well then make it so.

I understand that what they're really after is just a total pass on any and all crime - no matter who they perpetrate it against , but that shit should not be allowed to stand. Let them live in their own world of shit that THEY created , just make it EXTREMELY painful if they paint outside the lines.

That's pretty much one of the only paths forward I can see "working" - given where we are at the current day.

Ibram X. Kendi, an activist and author of the book “How to Be an Antiracist,” questioned what would happen if Columbus police responded to a similar incident that involved white people during an interview on CNN Thursday. Kendi said officers should’ve “talked her down” instead of using deadly force.

“Teenagers have been having fights including fights involving knives for eons,” activist Bree Newsome tweeted Wednesday. “We do not need police to address these situations by showing up to the scene & using a weapon against one of the teenagers.”

Because Ohio is a “stand your ground” state, Bryant was justified in using a knife to protect herself and her property, Yakita told the DCNF. Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine signed “stand your ground” legislation in March, removing citizens’ duty to retreat when being attacked, NBC affiliate WLWT-TV reported.

“Since those girls were at Ma’Khia’s foster home to fight her, legally, in Ohio, she’s allowed to take the knife and she’s technically allowed to stab any of them and get away with self defense,” she said.

In the immediate aftermath of the shooting, Yakita said she quickly drove to the scene of the shooting. Since then, she has led various protests and marches against the Columbus Police Department and police brutality.

I watched the video. It looked like the chick with the knife came walking out with it - and actively engaged with the other people there. Not sure what the exact letter of the law is in regards to "stand your ground" , but I'm pretty sure it doesn't allow for you to ACTIVELY go after people with a weapon even if they are there to go after you. The knifey chick was basically aggressing against the other hood rats who were there - so whether they were there to phuck her up or not - is something I'm not sure the law would really defend her on for using the knife.

Don't forget - here in MA, the law used to say that if somebody even comes into your HOUSE armed, you were supposed to run out the back door. Active self defense was simply not really allowed. I know they changed it , but go read thru any of the threads about MA law in regards to self defense ....... those who know will tell you flat out that you're phucked if you shoot somebody - even if they were threatening your life.

Actively going after somebody out in the driveway - AFTER YOU WALKED OVER THERE ( you could have stayed in the backyard or stayed in the house) - is I am pretty positive technically against the law - even in a stand your ground state. The fact that she was actively going after the other chick with the knife - WITH THE COP RIGHT THERE , is just the height of stupid and definitely a good way to get your (phat) ass shot dead.

iu

[thinking]
I find it terribly annoying that they chose black as a common color. Makes it difficult to catch your reticle If it’s not illuminated daylight bright. Thankfully, Vortex and Nightforce have a solution to that problem. On top of that, I’m pretty sure they’re going to switch to red shirts and brown pants (old Deadpool reference) once the shooting starts.

Sooner or later enough white people are going to have to comprehend that they may not want the race war - but the race war wants them - and act appropriately.

I find it terribly annoying that they chose black as a common color. Makes it difficult to catch your reticle If it’s not illuminated daylight bright. Thankfully, Vortex and Nightforce have a solution to that problem. On top of that, I’m pretty sure they’re going to switch to red shirts and brown pants (old Deadpool reference) once the shooting starts.
Excellent point.

When I was looking into buying scopes recently - I opted for the illuminated reticle. Not having really used a scope much before - and when I did it was only in daylight - I had to do a little research to fully comprehend the advantages of an illuminated reticle.

Now instead of a big long drawn out explanation , I can just say " because Antifah".

That's a good theory , but the neighborhood where the shooting took place doesn't appear to be a "black" neighborhood. Other than the house where everybody is outside getting jiggy , there doesn't appear to be anybody else out sitting around on the front porches drinking forties.
We're finally at the point where people are going to get a good example of why segregation existed in the first place.
Going by the school district demographics (94% minority), for the school she transferred into, the foster parents live in a black neighborhood.

If you look at the detailed breakdown of the circumstances of police shootings, he's not wrong.

The demographic killed most often by police is white men, but the vast majority of those dead white dudes were armed, fleeing, or otherwise actively resisting arrest. Nobody riots for dead white male perps, there's no money in it.

Last edited:
I’ve been watching this case on Fox also reading about it on many different online outlets. So this hero cop saves a black lady from certain death is a racist because the potential killer of the black lady was another black lady? I can’t even understand how a human brain could think that way. Our country is going over the cliff, I’m sorry, has gone over the cliff and I’m waiting for the great reset.

Their white, liberal foreheads do glisten in the sun though.

Behar said, “I mean, it seems to me in a situation — This is what it looked to me. I looked at the tape and still can’t figure it out. Shoot the gun in the air as a warning. Tase a person. Shoot them in the leg. Shoot them in the behind. Stop them somehow. If the only solution is to kill a teenager, there’s something wrong with this. There’s something wrong with the way these things are being conducted. Even if the cop had to do it, there’s something wrong with it. I can’t explain it any better than that.”
There's something wrong with responding to a deadly threat with deadly force?

Stand your ground or not, no idea what their laws are there, but if her family (the attacker who was killed) is saying that she was in fear for her life, and she went into her own house and then returned outside with a knife to ‘defend’ herself, that’s going to be a hard play to use in court for anyone. If she was that afraid for her life she would’ve stayed in the house and secured the doors to avoid this life threat at all costs. That’s kind of common sense.

I’ve been watching this case on Fox also reading about it on many different online outlets. So this hero cop saves a black lady from certain death is a racist because the potential killer of the black lady was another black lady? I can’t even understand how a human brain could think that way. Our country is going over the cliff, I’m sorry, has gone over the cliff and I’m waiting for the great reset.

That reset you're waiting for is going to arrive to the sound of gunfire.
No answer to violent crime in 100,000 years and you think that you have one now? Forget it. It's human nature and will never change. Jack.

That's actually not true.

A while back I read an article that went into the drastically different rates of crime that show up in the Western world - among people of different racial/ethnic backgrounds. It pointed out that the high crime rate of blacks - was something that was repeated across multiple different countries - not just the US. It also pointed out that the low crime rates of asian peoples, such as Japanese and Chinese - was something that was also repeated across different countries.

It also went into the drastically different levels of "trust" - that exist across different cultures, and made the correlation to the different races.

In the end - what their theory was , was that down the thru the ages people of white descent and asian peoples such as Chinese and Japanese - had lived in societies that enforced the laws against crime VERY harshly. This had made a lasting effect on people even down at the genetic level , in that those people who were apt to commit crime - had their bloodlines wiped out. It's not like this happened over just a century or two - it was something that evolved over millenia. The end result is that you get societies like many people reminisce about during the 50s - when you could just run around the neighborhood as a kid and leave your doors unlocked. Everybody "understood" the rules - and when somebody broke them - the consequences were harsh.

Blacks complain about lynchings and all that kind of shit - well that's just the way white society used to handle miscreants. Go back thru the ages and you find all sorts of torture being used on criminals. Hangings, crucifixion, medieval torture, etc. The article also explained black crime - as something that has been tolerated in black societies for a long long time - and the behavior now has a genetic basis there too. Even a few hundred years of living among white people - isn't enough to wipe it out.

So yes - in 100,000 years we HAVE found an answer to violent crime - we kill them. We used to be a lot better at this than we are now. So looking at the picture from a different angle - you could reasonably come to the conclusion that what's going on today is the inevitable result of turning away from those time honored traditions.

The problem with white people is that we have what could be called pathological altruism. If you're a Viking trekking across the frozen north - this is a definite feature. Social custom and your inherent nature is to help others because it might be your ass out there freezing to death. In modern day society though - it's turned into sympathy for the devil , where lefties feel guilty for shit they never did - and go around licking criminals feet to make themselves feel better about themselves.

Hey Joy - where does the bullet go?

... activist Bree Newsome ... quickly drove to the scene of the shooting. Since then, she has led various protests and marches against the Columbus Police Department and police brutality.
You can't imagine how much I don't care that next month's
Dayton/Xenia Hamvention is canceled Because Coronavirus
for the second year in a row.

Springfield PD is already having a really hard time getting quality recruits for new academy classes, and lots of officers are leaving, enough that the last class didn't even fill all the vacancy's.
Maybe they'll have to transition to the Fire Department model
where everyone hangs out at the station house,
polishing things and eating chili,
until an incidence breaks out. (FD: fire; PD: crime).

No more prowl cars, no more speed traps.
We don't have the manpower, we don't have the resources,
a la:
Hat tip to Adam Carolla for a long lost rant about how
LA can issue tickets for left turn on red after stop
off a deserted boulevard at 2AM,
but they can't search incoming shipping containers for WMDs because,
and I quote, "we don't have the manpower - we don't have the resources".

There's something wrong with responding to a deadly threat with deadly force?
Well, there's certainly something wrong
with engaging with the likes of Joy Behar
on any medium she owns.

"Aren't you coming to bed?"
"I can't - a liberal is wrong on the MSM!"

LE needs to just back off and out of all predominately Black communities and inner city areas. Let those areas completely go to schitt, screw it!! They are in a no win situation, dammed if they help and dammed if they don't help. It appears that the Black community does not want LE assistance, so be it. When the bad guys figure out in a matter of hours or at most a day there will be no Larry Law coming over the hill to help, they'll destroy what little is left of their lives. I say good, let it all burn and let folks die. It'll get figured out real quick, but even after it is and the pleas for help are being shouted, screw em, and I really mean this, no help!! Let them rip each other apart!!
Baltimore already got the experiment several years in the running after the Freddie Gray fiasco.

Corruption in policing, crimes and police misuse of force are often symbiotic and it’s all a result of the breakdown of law, order and equal protection and treatment under the law:

All the BLM crowd and activists still say the cop was and murdered a child.
First of all, these are the same people saying 16 year olds should be able to vote. Are they saying that children should vote?
Second of all, they conveniently ignore the fact that if the cop didn't shoot her she would have stabbed, and possibly killed the other "child". They won't even acknowledge that.
Democrats are counting on the ignorant 16 yo to vote for them.

There's been a conflict going on for some time now and a good chunk of one side doesnt even know theyre in it

The Left has been pushing for some time the idea that SYG means its ok to murder people. It started with Zimmerman in FL. They still believe that Trayvon was a sweet kid minding his business and Z murdered him because of ??

Back
Top Bottom