Oh boy, Seth Moulton for President???

Most of these poser candidates know damn well they have no chance in hell to win. Liawatha and Uncle Moulty especially. Its all about the money, money, money. Free publicity and cha-ching be a good thing for any professional politician's longevity. All that matters is that they make a boatload of cash and continue to be seen and heard by their local constituents so they can remain in power. What they actually say or do is irrelevant because most Demwitted voters are too stoned and stupid to know better. They simply vote for who is most visible, recognizable and anti-reality.

Bam firearms on checked bags for travel? Wtf that kills any chance to hunt in other states that you cannot drive to easily? Why is this even a damn topic for this asshat.

Won't matter since we'd all be banned from flying just for being gun owners:

* Expanded No-Fly with no due process. Own a gun? You don't fly.

Most of these poser candidates know damn well they have no chance in hell to win. Liawatha and Uncle Moulty especially

True, but if they play nice they will end up as VP, SecState, Ambassador to Vatican, etc. Pays a lot better than Senate and they'll be partner at the lobbying firm when they're booted.

Inside Seth Moulton's Bid for the White House
The Kamikaze Candidate: Inside Seth Moulton’s Bid for the White House
What do you do if you’re Massachusetts’ third-most-famous member of Congress, and best known for launching a failed coup against Nancy Pelosi? If you’re Seth Moulton, you run for president, of course.

k.jpg

Days after Moulton announced his candidacy for president, a former campaign volunteer for Moulton’s 2014 Republican challenger said she would run as a Democrat for his seat. Other, better-known women in politics may follow. In an intriguing twist, Tierney supporters are encouraging him to win back the seat he lost to Moulton; at press time, he reportedly was considering it.

So what could Moulton possibly be getting out of a race he has so little chance of winning? And how could a moon-shot attempt be worth the very real risk of losing his congressional seat? Especially since the sixth district is the place where he has the opportunity to do what he says is so important to him: serve.

As I pondered this question, I called another person who, from his perch as an author and a magazine editor, had promoted the idea of a service revolution decades earlier. Like most people I spoke to, Charles Peters, the longtime editor of the Washington Monthly and a keen political observer, was highly skeptical that Moulton could win the nomination. But he saw something that would make the effort worth it. “I would love for the sacrificial lamb to come along and wage the fight” for service, Peters told me. “Because that’s the only way it’s going to get public attention—for someone, an appealing candidate, to adopt it as a cause.”

Heard on the radio today that he doesn't even have the numbers to get into the debate.
Good , you oath breaking little turd.
Now go get your shine box.

I feel that I was hoodwinked when he campaigned for his first election, as I voted for him ( which I now regret, and haven't since) on his record as a Marine and Vet. As much as I dislike the man I still won't disrespect his service to our Country. With that being said my opinion (guaranteed to me under the 1st amendment) of him as a member of Congress is that his ass sucks swamp water. He is a self serving, ladder climbing , know it all, that doesn't listen to his voter base.********* Update.... looks like he's the turd in the punch bowl! He didn't even make the cut for the first debate!

Last edited:
Not even in the top 20. Somehow he'll be referred to as "former presidential candidate" as if he had any chance at all.

Dems announce debate candidates: de Blasio in, Bullock out
The Democratic National Committee announced Thursday that 20 candidates have qualified for the party's first presidential debates later this month.

Montana Gov. Steve Bullock and U.S. Rep. Seth Moulton of Massachusetts were the only major candidates out of the two dozen Democratic hopefuls who failed to meet the polling or grassroots fundraising measures required to get a debate spot.

He is free now to star in Ben & Jerry's commercials featuring Bernie's Yearning Ice Cream.

Democratic Presidential Contenders Scramble to Make September Debate

Former Vice President Joe Biden continues to lead the Democratic field, followed by Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren, Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders, California Senator Kamala Harris and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg.

They will all be on the debate stage next month.

Biden got encouraging news in a CNN poll this week, jumping back to a double-digit lead over Sanders and Warren. Biden was at 29% support, up seven points from the same survey in late June.

Sanders trails with 15%, followed closely by Warren with 14%. Harris and Buttigieg both registered 5% in the same poll.

Also on the debate stage next month will be former Texas Congressman Beto O’Rourke and entrepreneur Andrew Wang, who continues to build a strong following online.

Last edited:
Seth Moulton's 2020 Presidential Campaign Is Over

The North Shore Congressman also confirmed that he will run for reelection in the 6th District, where several challengers, including local activist Jamie Zahlaway Belito and Salem City Councilor Lisa Peterson, have announced bids for his seat.

Moulton’s campaign was always a longshot. While he had hoped that his relative youth, history of toppling incumbents, and military credentials would set him up as a perfect foil to Trump, he was quickly eclipsed by other young, more progressive political figures nationally, and struggled to stand out in the sea of white men running for the Democratic presidential nomination. At one point, an MSNBC graphic misidentified him as Sherrod Brown, who ultimately didn’t end up running. He never made it to the debate stage, and simple name recognition seemed to be one of his greatest challenges. A Suffolk University/Boston Globe poll earlier this month surveyed 500 voters and didn’t find a single Moulton supporter.

[laugh2]
New England soccer moms have no influence on national politics....Yet. [cheers]

Ok now he's done! I can't wait to see the debates after the Primary. Can you imagine old man Joe and The Donald on stage duking it out on National TV. Be better entertainment than the old time wrestling matches I went to see at the Armory in Salem when I was a kid.

Good. Now the little bastard should have to go back to his constituents and explain why they should not kick him out of office for abandoning his duties as their congressman in order to run for president 10 seconds after they reelected him. Lieawatha should be forced to do the same once the fat lady finally sings on her candidacy as well.

You ask me politicians should be barred from seeking a different elected office while they are still serving in one. We send these people off to Washington or to the State House, Governors mansion, Mayors office etc, to represent our interests, not as a platform to further their political careers. How many votes do they miss while they are off campaigning? Of the votes they did manage to show up for, how many of them did they really have a chance to study first? How many important issues do they ignore because their time is spent basically trying to quit their present job?

Such disloyal behavior would not be tolerated in the working world and it shouldn't be tolerated in the political world either,... if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom