• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Oh , hey. Where the F are our Republican leaders ?

I realize Boehner has his hands full with Obama's fiscal mass murder , but there seems to be a whole lot of quiet coming out of all the rest of those boys.

Have they really just handed the response to a threatened nationwide AWB or worse over to the NRA ?

Last edited:
I guess it took this for people to figure it out, the GOP is not our friends. Never have been. The threat of the NRA valves being shut because of the threat 2A is under probably has them looking for other outlets. The only political friends we have are the Libertarians, Ron Paul, and a handful of others. The GOP has never and will never be a true friend to 2A, they are a friend of convenience.

http://www.salon.com/2012/12/19/house_gopers_throw_cold_water_on_gun_control/

Rep. Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., was recently elected chair of the House Judiciary Committee for the next session of Congress, making him the highest ranked Republican with control over regulating firearms. Goodlatte said Tuesday that he doesn’t support implementing tougher gun laws.

“We’re going to take a look at what happened there and what can be done to help avoid it in the future, but gun control is not going to be something that I would support,” Goodlatte told Roll Call.

It's not all bad [thinking]

I guess I have seen the light. I do not see much hope in either party

2 party system is useless. Insert a viable third party, stop voting the lesser of two evils, or the alternative...which is of course watch the country tank like the exxon valdez.

I guess it took this for people to figure it out, the GOP is not our friends. Never have been. The threat of the NRA valves being shut because of the threat 2A is under probably has them looking for other outlets. The only political friends we have are the Libertarians, Ron Paul, and a handful of others. The GOP has never and will never be a true friend to 2A, they are a friend of convenience.

THIS

It is all up to the courts. If we can get a few more rulings in our favor in the next year I think we'll be all set. Remember, they can't ban anything "commonly owned". Last I checked there were over 4.2Million ARs legally owned in the US. If they actually ban the gun itself (not just the features) then it will go to the courts and be declared unconstitutional. Especially after they are unable to prove a substantial public safety concern. Less than 400 people are killed each year with rifles of any kind, there more people killed each year with HAMMERS! We may however get f#cked on mags, but none of us would even know the difference from the normal amount of f#cking here in MA. Those from other states, I feel for you.

At this point, I want them to keep their traps shut on this. Let all the blowhards blow hot air, and focus on more critical issues. When the media Nazis move on to the next headline to rape they can kill anything that comes through.

being a conservative is just a racket, like any other. When convenient for them, they'll sell all of us down the river like anyone else these days. democracy is dead, it's pretty obvious. What we need is different system of government, such as fascism (really an over-demonized form of gov).

being a conservative is just a racket, like any other. When convenient for them, they'll sell all of us down the river like anyone else these days. democracy is dead, it's pretty obvious. What we need is different system of government, such as fascism (really an over-demonized form of gov).

Please tell me you're not serious. Ballsy post for #3, though.

I have been waiting to see what the "2nd Amendment Foundation" (Alan Gotlieb) is going to say. Been checking the website on and off and have not really seen anything either. They are a very strong organization too and hopefully chime in for the cause.

Rob

[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]
This.

Friends.
[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

Looks like I just found my new sig line. Best of luck here, buddy.

just heard on RKO, scott brown is in favor of a nationwide ban

an assault weapons just like we have here. What a f****n idiot.

Senator, GOvernor, nver. Hey Scott GFY.

[cerberus];2752852 said:
At this point, I want them to keep their traps shut on this. Let all the blowhards blow hot air, and focus on more critical issues. When the media Nazis move on to the next headline to rape they can kill anything that comes through.

I would like to think this, but I am not holding my breath.

What we need is different system of government, such as fascism (really an over-demonized form of gov).

dis18302_lol_wut_russian_pear.jpg

Back
Top Bottom