• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ok . One of these stupid NES polls. What is your next gun.

Ive been trying to finagle a Gen3 S&W in 10mm for around a grand or so. No luck so far. Have an itch for a Beretta 1201 fp for a couple for days as well, not sure why as Im not really a sg guy.

Well, if I've got to give up my AR pistol (of course I realize that nothing is final on this yet), then I'm thinking my next gun will be something like this:

327544938_MaresLeg.thumb.JPG.98acaee47a7f6a3903521ca1a4447fc0.JPG

Frank

Well, if I've got to give up my AR pistol (of course I realize that nothing is final on this yet), then I'm thinking my next gun will be something like this:

327544938_MaresLeg.thumb.JPG.98acaee47a7f6a3903521ca1a4447fc0.JPG

Frank
I used to think these were ridiculous, but recently realized they’d be absolutely PERFECT for pasture carry in a scabbard type holster that could be slung over my back or maybe ever wrapped around my thigh?

I like that new Henry 9mm rifle they just introduced but it will be unobtaniam. I've been looking for their color case hardened rifle in 45LC but just about impossible to find unless GB.

Maybe the Springfield SA35.

Last edited:
I used to think these were ridiculous, but recently realized they’d be absolutely PERFECT for pasture carry in a scabbard type holster that could be slung over my back or maybe ever wrapped around my thigh?
And how is accuracy?

That thing looks uncomfortable to shoot with limited ammo and slow reloads.

Just carry a semi auto handgun, a revolver or a proper SBR.

I've been wanting a PPQ Q5 Match Steel Frame, but with the PDP series out now, i wonder if i should wait for a steel frame match PDP

Back
Top Bottom