Ok . One of these stupid NES polls. What is your next gun.

I've been wanting a PPQ Q5 Match Steel Frame, but with the PDP series out now, i wonder if i should wait for a steel frame match PDP

I have the Walther PDP 5", it's a great shooter! Admittedly I really like the steel frame versions.

With the Q5 steel frame being 2.5 times the price; I could not justify that much money without it being for competition.

I have the Walther PDP 5", it's a great shooter! Admittedly I really like the steel frame versions.

With the Q5 steel frame being 2.5 times the price; I could not justify that much money without it being for competition.
yea, besides the possibility of a steel frame PDP, the price is the only other thing holding me back. I have a poly frame PPQ so I'm in no rush.

Planning on upgrading from my Wiener Flex P696 to a Wang Schwing P969. I’ll be placing the Wiener Flex in the classifieds though but if its there too long its going straight to Gunbroker.

I want a Swiss P210.

And now I'm lusting after a Walther P5 compact.

oh-lawd-jeezus-help-me-pls-redd-foxx.gif

Right now....looking at only Lever rifles and O/U shotguns, maybe a 350 legend bolt gun.

I'm not buying anything in plastic pistols or black rifles til I exit this shithole. Not wasting anymore money buying stuff that has 10 round mags.

Am really digging revolvers recently, especially older S&W.

I think my next gun might be a little .22 revolver to play around with. Would also love an old blued Python when I can stomach the cost.

FK Brno 7.5mm SDS Compact Pistol. I have the regular SDS and love it, but it is impractical to carry. I will buy the compact as soon as they release it. I used the SDS at MFS a week ago, and even the RSO asked to take a look at it. Even with 10mm it belches a lot of flame, but is ridiculously accurate.

Been wanting a Walther PDP ever since I read the article in American Rifleman a while back. Kept reading every article and online review I came across and finally pulled the trigger and picked one up to day (NES classifieds seller)

Liking it so far - but I have to take it to the range and shoot it to know for sure.

Next handgun build will be a hybrid 43x/48. Parts ordered last night.

Simultaneously, building an AR with the CMMG .22lr conversion.

I've got a bunch of preban Beretta 92fs mags (used to have the carbine that took them) , and I am thinking to get a 92fs, except the hand grip is just a little chunky for me.

I actually really want the Springfield SA-35 Hi Power clone now, but not sure how hard it is to scrape up preban mags for them around here :-/

I've got a bunch of preban Beretta 92fs mags (used to have the carbine that took them) , and I am thinking to get a 92fs, except the hand grip is just a little chunky for me.

I actually really want the Springfield SA-35 Hi Power clone now, but not sure how hard it is to scrape up preban mags for them around here :-/
A 92FS is a dumb choice when a 92X these days crushes it and has much better ergonomics.

My next purchase is a Sig MPX
I kinda want one but i got a bog

Im eyeing them though so that means I'll get one lol

A 92FS is a dumb choice when a 92X these days crushes it and has much better ergonomics.
Unless you have eyes and have to look at the retarded abomination that is the 92x

Its the electric ford mustang of beretta

I forget: is that the one that's a true BHP clone? Or the "updated" one?

Granted, it's been awhile since I've actually had to shop for BHP mags, but I don't remember prebans being hard to find in MA. They were expensive-r than they needed to be, but availability was okay.

Back
Top Bottom