• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

OK, this is just funny.

I can do PayPal, there's 3% IIRC, plus the 5% State sales tax.

Or you can have the mag's sent to me from CDNN, I can ship them to the APO. I will eat the shipping to the APO, no problem.

ETA - Dwarven1 is coming up this weekend, he may be able to bring up the money, if you like.

PM's sent to C-Pher and Mrs WW about M9 Mag's. Any of you that want to support your troops in Mass can channel your support through them. I'll be willing to receive the mag's and ship to any legal destination. I WILL NOT take any money to cover shipping.

If you want cleaning kits shipped from Midway USA, I can work out a deal to get them wholesale. I'll also ship them or have them shipped.

I was just on the phone with my buddy (former Beretta rep).

Beretta won't even talk with him (a PO) for hi-cap mags in MA!!

His answer was to buy in NH and have them shipped direct to the soldiers (or bring a pre-paid label to ship them from NH). As long as you don't bring post-ban mags across the MA line you're OK (and soldiers should get rid of them before returning to MA).

Sorry I can't provide any better news than that.

I'd check with CDNN first and see if they will ship to the military base.

Nickle said:
LenS said:
I'd check with CDNN first and see if they will ship to the military base.

I can receive them from CDNN and reship them to the APO address or military post. No problem, and I can legally receive them up here.

Do they give you a discount for C&R for accessories as well? I'm pretty sure that they have mine on file.

Back
Top Bottom