OK, this is not OK. New forum freaks me out.

I can't deal with change

giphy.gif

giphy.gif[IMG]

Oh cool, information that was previously visible at all times just "randomly appears" now when your mouse happens to pass over it.

Just like minesweeper!

The High Road did this upgrade several months ago and it took me a long while to get used to it. The only difference with the NES upgrade is the background color. On THR they created a way to change the background color to one of 3 different colors. Hope they do the same here with this one.

Look on the bright side, all the money Derek is saving with the new forum software & hosting means the 2018 NES Open Carry Barbecue will be bigger and better than ever.

Bring back the red white and blue and get rid of this powder blue BS. What type of color is this for a group of people, generally men and mainly over 40. We like red white and blue. Plus this powder blue makes it way hard to read the contrast is awful! Black on white was the best. I’m not sure if I’m going to get used to this. I sure will try. I checked in with NES several times a day if it stays like this I’m not sure I will continue to do so.

Back
Top Bottom