• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ok which one of you is this

Bankjob

NES Member
Ok which one of you is this, saw this driving through East Longmeadow this morning.

Surprised it hasn't been confiscated yet.

2hnwajt.jpg

I saw a mass plate on Sunday "AR 15". Looked like a woman driving - naturally I wondered what she might be carrying and how traffic stops would go in certain states

Not gun related but years ago I saw a red porche convertable driving through hampton beech with a hot blond milf behind the wheel.......the license plate was "WAZ HIZ"

gotta do the secret handshake in the pants whenever you find a NES sticker or a pro-RKBA license plate.

...why do you think i got one when i moved to NH? it's FREE and so is all the associated action. [mg]

[smile]

I just googled it.
Ended up with someone on amazon.com
there are a bunch that are one color, but this is as pictured, multicolored, die cut, very nice.
Like $4.50 I think...I'll see if I still have more info.

EDIT:
Might have been ebay actually, I recall it was a woman:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HELLO-KITTY...871?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ca9df8907

2nd EDIT: Yep, that is the link where I bought it. Nice sticker, I recommend. [smile]

Last edited:
Working in Bennington, VT last year there was an older guy in a pickup truck with the license plate 'SHOOT'

Back
Top Bottom