• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

OKAY Industries to cease manufacturing magazines

headednorth

NES Member
Just saw a mention of this on a Mongolian basket weaving forum and apparently its true. First Id heard of it. Apparently they also make medical devices which is much more profitable than magazines and they dont need the political hassle that goes along with it. Bummer. Quality mags imo.

The okay surefeed mags are quality but the polymer magazine market has taken over to a point where they probably can’t compete nearly as well as in the past. there are still plenty of aluminum mag manufacturers.

I have a bunch of them, they were my first post-ban 30s I bought when I moved out of MA. The D&H ones are good, too.

I've been in the factory a number of times. They make a lot of stuff. Magazines have gradually become less important in recent times.

Any word on who they're selling the tooling to?

I've been in the factory a number of times. They make a lot of stuff. Magazines have gradually become less important in recent times.

Any word on who they're selling the tooling to?
Ive seen internet talk that PSA is interested but nothing official

Back
Top Bottom