• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Oklahoma Man Faces Charges After Shooting Carjacker Who Attacked Him

An investigation into the shooting found that Cousino was trying to flee as he was shot by Allen, authorities said.
not sayin I always agree w the rules but if this is accurate its unlikely to be justifiable shooting at the perp.

An investigation into the shooting found that Cousino was trying to flee as he was shot by Allen, authorities said.
not sayin I always agree w the rules but if this is accurate its unlikely to be justifiable shooting at the perp.
Gonna have to see the tape

"Justice delayed, is Justice denied"...

In my world of thinking; If someone pulls a gun on you and attempts to rob you, and you get the gun away from him... It is a "good shoot"...

Also, in my world: you get to rifle through his pockets and strip him of anything you want including wallet/car keys/watch/jewelry/girlfriend/401k...

Trying to stack them to get a plea, that way they don't have to try and convince a jury that the car jacker is the victim.

🤔Jail/booking record doesn't mention the transfer charge:

According to online jail records, Allen is held in lieu of $100,000 bond on charges including manslaughter in the heat of passion and assault with a deadly weapon.

Much more at this link. Watch the video. They knew each other and it was an arranged meeting. Something went wrong.

1656213735274.png

The affidavit in the case also reveals that Allen and Cousino weren’t strangers. It says Allen was holding an ‘AR-Pistol’ for Cousino - because Cousino was a convicted felon.

They met at the Quicktrip that night to return the gun to Cousino. The affidavit says during the exchange is when Cousino attempted to carjack Allen.

They fought over the gun and it changed hands multiple times before Allen got full control. Cousino tried to run and Allen shot him once. The affidavit said Cousino ran even further, and Allen chased him down and shot him multiple more times.

Watkins explained this is an ongoing investigation that will continue up until the case is brought to court.

In my world of thinking; If someone pulls a gun on you and attempts to rob you, and you get the gun away from him... It is a "good shoot"...

Also, in my world: you get to rifle through his pockets and strip him of anything you want including wallet/car keys/watch/jewelry/girlfriend/401k...

That's the EMT's job^
Those guys get paid sh*t, that's how they supplement their income. [wink]

Pistol-whipping him - that would be over the top. A kneecapping would serve society’s needs. Maybe both knees.

Back
Top Bottom