• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Oklahoma man shoots woman trying to steal Nazi flag from his home, authorities say

I am pretty clear on the concept:
<Spandex. It's a privilege, not a right>
WaitWaitWait...are you the @Spanz -
billionaire textile magnate who invented the fabric?
CandidAbleFairybluebird-size_restricted.gif

Perhaps in keeping with his political views Mr. Feaster should have used a Gewehr 41 or MP 40 to defend his flag...
If he preferred something more modern maybe a H&K G36.
At the end of the day what bothers me most is that inidents like this just serve as more fodder for gun grabbers.

I honestly don't care if she was running away. She did all of the things he said she should be arrested for. And yes what she did was a hate crime by the liberals own definition of it.

He should never have been arrested.

My wife was checking our front door camera recordings last week and noticed that a lady came to our front door, rang the doorbell several times, and then went window to window along the front of the house putting her face up to the window to look in. She had a mask on and a tablet device. Not sure what she wanted. No card or flyers were left.

Where I grew up it is a good way to get shot in the face.
You should have answered the door, looked beyond her to the left and to the right, then looked her dead in the eyes and in your deepest, sinister voice asked "Who knows that you're here?"

Update:

These two idiots should get married, maybe shoot out a kid, and get him elected president.

Nazi Enthusiast Blames Antifa For Shooting​

Man makes "stand your ground" claim over flag theft fusillade​

JULY 26--Antifa made me do it.

That claim is central to the “stand your ground” defense being floated by the Oklahoma man charged with shooting an unarmed woman in the back as she ran away from his home after
afeaster20xx.jpg
tearing down one of his Nazi flags.

In a court motion arguing that he is immune from prosecution, Alexander Feaster, 46, claims that he was fearful of an “imminent Antifa attack on his home” last June when he shot Kyndal McVey, 27, with his AR-15 rifle.

McVey, who had been at a party across the street from Feaster’s home in Hunter (pop. 165), was hit in the lower abdomen and legs as she fled with the flag around 2:55 AM. Without warning, cops allege, Feaster opened fire on McVey, whose injuries required multiple surgeries and weeks of hospitalization.

In his immunity motion, Feaster (seen above) claims that a neighbor had alerted him to a “plot” by “antifa activists” to vandalize his home, and that there was “a threat to his life.”

Wary of the young partygoers across the street and “from the tip off of an imminent Antifa attack on his home,” Feaster “had his AR-15 rifle ready in case he was to be attacked,” according to the motion, which states that Feaster’s Nazi flags--which were illuminated by flood lights--had frequently been stolen.

Feaster’s lawyers contend that the Air Force veteran had a “sincere and reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily harm” when he used “defensive force” against the fleeing McVey. These fears “were not unreasonable in the summer of 2020, with the media
feasterflags21.jpg
and left-wing activists drumming up riots and praising violence against their political adversaries,” wrote Stephen Jones, Feaster’s lawyer.

“It is a truth that if Mr. Feaster were not a Nazi he would likely not have been charged here,” argued Jones, who noted that, “although identifying with a universally despised political ideology, Mr. Feaster considers himself a loyal American.” Jones added that Feaster’s flags (pictured at left) were a “first amendment display” that was "not dissimilar from the flying of the ‘Make America Great Again’ flag, or the Gay Pride flag, or the ‘Don’t Tread On Me’ Gadsten Snake flag.”

Charged with assault and battery with a deadly weapon, a felony, Feaster is free on $75,000 bond. He is scheduled for a November 19 preliminary hearing, at which Feaster seeks to argue his immunity claim.

In a July 2 response to Feaster’s motion, prosecutors argued that the defendant did not have a reasonable belief that McVey was trying to enter his home, adding that “the defendant relies on the notion that his use of force stopped a wildly imaginary attack.” Under Feaster’s theory, “retail security guards may lawfully shoot retreating shoplifters,” stated prosecutor Sean Hill. (4 pages)

I've got to be honest. I'd live next to a Nazi in a heartbeat over someone with a BLM flag. And my family escaped Poland from Hitler. At least with the Nazi yoy know what you're getting and he can't burn/loot your neighborhood to the ground with gov protection.

Seriously, when was the last time Nazis in the US destroyed a city?

I said before this guy shouid be left alone. f*** that woman.

After a quick glance at Oklahoma’s self-defense laws my prediction is the piece of shit nazi lover is fu€ked BIG TIME. Have fun with the homey’s Adolf. Another two idiots meet in the night Story.

Well, if it ain't yours, don't touch it. If you do, expect harm to befall you. Pretty simple. I'm of the opinion this needs to happen a LOT more often.
I gotta say, that while I agree with property rights, petty theft does not warrant (potential) capital punishment.

I've got to be honest. I'd live next to a Nazi in a heartbeat over someone with a BLM flag. And my family escaped Poland from Hitler. At least with the Nazi yoy know what you're getting and he can't burn/loot your neighborhood to the ground with gov protection.

Seriously, when was the last time Nazis in the US destroyed a city?

I said before this guy shouid be left alone. f*** that woman.
Trying to tweek someone who is not mentally stable is the definition of PSGWSP.
It's right up there with jumping the fence into a yard full of pit bulls just to see what will happen.

Having the option to shoot thieves is not the same as requiring you to shoot thieves.

The state should never protect criminals from their victims during the commission of a crime. That kind of thinking is exactly what destroyed this country.

I'd like to point something else out. People attack this guy for being a Nazi, but guess what? HE JUST HAD HIS LIFES BIASES CONFIRMED BY HER ACTIONS.

In a court motion arguing that he is immune from prosecution, Alexander Feaster, 46, claims that he was fearful of an “imminent Antifa attack on his home” last June when he shot Kyndal McVey, 27, with his AR-15 rifle.

Her innocence is somewhat cast in doubt, but some interweb images suggest she could be not guilty, at least after the second or third 🍺

Having the option to shoot thieves is not the same as requiring you to shoot thieves.

The state should never protect criminals from their victims during the commission of a crime. That kind of thinking is exactly what destroyed this country.

I'd like to point something else out. People attack this guy for being a Nazi, but guess what? HE JUST HAD HIS LIFES BIASES CONFIRMED BY HER ACTIONS.
I’ll play, how exactly were his “life biases“ confirmed by her actions? We’re the Nazi’s The victims of systemic Petty theft perpetrated by unarmed teenage girls? No, I would say societies biased against a vile individual like this were confirmed by his actions, ie he‘s a fu€king loon. This isn’t stealing a mans horse deep in wilderness. This is up there with the idiot that shot the kids for toilet papering his house before the big game. Hang the pig.

Last edited:
And here we see how liberals corrupt society buy making criminals into victims.

He was minding his own business on his own property. She decided her opinions mattered more than his property. They don't. She got shot and deserved it for being stupid.

I’ll play, how exactly were his “life biases“ confirmed by her actions? We’re the Nazi’s The victims of systemic Petty theft perpetrated by unarmed teenage girls? No, I would say societies biased against a vile individual like this were confirmed by his actions, ie he‘s a fu€king loon. This isn’t stealing a mans horse deep in wilderness. This is up there with the idiot that shot the kids for toilet papering his house before the big game. Hang the pig.
I don't think anyone is cheering for the dude.
Think of it as jumping into the tiger enclosure at the zoo.
We could spend a whole day pontificating about whether or not you had the "Right" to jump in there.
Or that the tigers were "overreacting" to your intrusion .
Fact is , your going to get f*cking eaten no matter what you or anyone else thinks is right or wrong about it.
Best course of action is to leave the damn tigers alone and go about your own damn business.

And here we see how liberals corrupt society buy making criminals into victims.

He was minding his own business on his own property. She decided her opinions mattered more than his property. They don't. She got shot and deserved it for being stupid.
Like you are making the criminal nazi shooter into some sort of victim? You a liberal? The law there makes no allowances for his actions. They were criminal 100%. She’s also a “criminal“ for misdemeanor trespassing and petty theft. But do you really think she deserved horrific life altering injuries for her actions? That really the world you live in? I didn‘t appreciate my trump sigh being stolen, should I have set up and shot the dope that stole my $5 sigh I knew would be stolen at some point? That really reasonable in your world? Steal his work truck and lively hood we can talk. Steal a 10 dollar I’m a super troll nazi flag, not so much.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is cheering for the dude.
Think of it as jumping into the tiger enclosure at the zoo.
We could spend a whole day pontificating about whether or not you had the "Right" to jump in there.
Or that the tigers were "overreacting" to your intrusion .
Fact is , your going to get f*cking eaten no matter what you or anyone else thinks is right or wrong about it.
Best course of action is to leave the damn tigers alone and go about your own damn business.
With respect I have to disagree. I’d say he’s cheering the dude for sure. He shouldn’t even be charged? This is no Kyle Rittenhouse we’re talking about here . I don’t think your analogy holds water. Reasonable people would expect a horrible outcome for jumping into a tigers cage. No one stealing a sigh/flag expects to be executed. I hate thieves as much as the next guy. I’ve had a car stolen and a house robbed. I would have squeezed the life out of them if I could have With my bare hands, The kid that took my 5 dollar trump sign? not so much. Sure She should have known the level of psycho she was dealing with by the fact he’s sick enough to fly it but she’s a dopey kid like we were once. I just don’t get the murder lust for the slightest little infraction. My 2 cents. Not loosing sleep for either party, especially not the Nazi.

Last edited:
With respect I have to disagree. I’d say he’s cheering the dude for sure. He shouldn’t even be charged? This is no Kyle Rittenhouse we’re talking about here . I don’t think your analogy holds water. Reasonable people would expect a horrible outcome for jumping into a tigers cage. No one stealing a sigh/flag expects to be executed. I hate thieves as much as the next guy. I’ve had a car stolen and a house robbed. I would have squeezed the life out of them if I could have With my bare hands, The kid that took my 5 dollar trump sign? not so much. Sure She should have known the level of psycho she was dealing with by the fact he’s sick enough to fly it but she’s a dopey kid like we were once. I just don’t get the murder lust for the slightest little infraction. My 2 cents. Not loosing sleep for either party, especially not the Nazi.

The very problem with society is that people don't expect to get shot for stealing.

The guy should get a pat on the back. The woman should be prosecuted.

The very problem with society is that people don't expect to get shot for stealing.

The guy should get a pat on the back. The woman should be prosecuted.
Very few current societies have a capital punishment for theft, even the, shall we say, less enlightened ones.

If death is the penalty for theft, is it for all theft, or is there a dollar amount? Is it for all ages? Is it a summary execution, or is there a trial?

Even back in the day, there was, "An eye for an eye....," but that was a limitation - you could not take two eyes, for one.

I agree that the woman should be prosecuted, both for theft, and for any other "enhancements" that would be applied to one that destroyed a Rainbow flag. But deadly force should not be the automatic response to something that does not remotely endanger one's security, or that of one's family.

Back
Top Bottom