• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Old, broken, worthless gun? Get $100 or $200 for it at a buyback in Cambridge on June 12! $50 for ammunition.

The Details

Saturday June 12 from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon

Reservoir Church parking lot

170 Rindge Ave.

$200 gift card for Assault Weapon

$100 gift card for Revolver, Handgun, Semi-Automatic, Shotgun, Rifle

$50 gift card for BB gun, Pellet gun, AirSoft Gun, Ammunition

$5 Toscaninis's ice cream card for toy gun

Bring firearms unloaded, with safety engaged, in bag, box or case.

All guns will be destroyed by the State Police.

No questions asked. No identification necessary.

Sounds good on paper but why give them the opportunity to brag about getting X number of guns off the street. Wouldn't you rather have them admit no one showed up?
I usually agree, but if they recieve just a ton of 3d printed guns I think they lose the affect. Knowing that they did nothing because its so easy to make more

Maybe the thing to do is surrender really brightly-colored BB / pellet / airsoft guns, so that it's clearer to people that they're not real guns? At $50 per it shouldn't be too hard to turn a profit.

Exactly. I also have a bunch of left over BB guns along with spare ammo. Gives me a reason to cash in an replace with new quality BB equipment.

Then they put everything on the table with a police badge surrounded by 3 cops and 4 fat middle aged white women with short haircuts claiming victory by getting guns off the streets. 98.9% of people couldn't tell the difference between an AK and a Red Ryder.

Wasn't the cambridge police just dumping a bunch of stuff from their armory? If they don't get enough turned in they'll probably just take pics of that

Then they put everything on the table with a police badge surrounded by 3 cops and 4 fat middle aged white women with short haircuts claiming victory by getting guns off the streets. 98.9% of people couldn't tell the difference between an AK and a Red Ryder.
Paint it bright yellow first

The sad part is that some people are going to bring in some very nice World War II bring backs that would bring a lot of money. They're going to think that they did a wonderful thing getting a gift card for a historic weapon worth several hundred dollars.

We should really make a shit ton of zip guns and place a .22 round in a bag and bleed them dry. I have a bunch of flash hiders from AR builds that I could use, add that with a pistol grip on a zip gun, bam, instant assault rifle!

Back
Top Bottom