• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Old Colony Sportsmen's Assoc

I'm interested in joining and would like to know if I need a sponsor before I attend the safety meeting. I tried emailing the contacts but my emails are being returned to sender. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Happy New Year!!!

I'm interested in joining and would like to know if I need a sponsor before I attend the safety meeting. I tried emailing the contacts but my emails are being returned to sender. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Happy New Year!!!
No you do not. The Safety Meeting is this Sunday. The instructor should be happy to sign it for you, if not send me a PM. I'll be there Sunday AM for winter rifle anyways. If you want to give it a shot bring a rifle you can hit paper with at 200 yds offhand. If you want me to show you around afterwards I'd be happy to.

Not sure if anyone here is up to speed on the happenings at OCSA, but I'm interested in joining. It looks like there's a meeting Monday, and the application says something about attending a safety orientation the Sunday before. Is that right? Anyone have any other info about this club?

Back
Top Bottom