• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Old Glory Guns and Ammo Open House

Hello All,

I was hoping that there would already be a thread on the open house this weekend, but I didn't have any luck finding one. Old Glory Guns and Ammo is having it's annual open house tomorrow (Sat June 3) from 9am- 3pm in Mason NH. It's always a cheery and active event. Swing by around lunch time and get some free hot dogs, soda and etc.

I've been going for the past few years and often leave with a few good finds. Reps from several companies will be there and setup, so if you are looking to get direct info on new products or ask someone "why haven't you...???", tomorrow will be a great day to get answers.

http://www.oldglorygunsandammo.com/...-3rd-annual-truckload-sale-saturday-june-3rd/

Not mentioned on their site is that we will have a table their with our prototypes and a couple of cool rifles. So if you're interested in seeing our alphas mounted on rifles and get a feel for added height, weight and etc. come swing by and say hello.

Cheers,
Luke

Back
Top Bottom