Old Glory-Mason NH

I've searched threads but come up empty. Anybody have experience with Old Glory Guns and Ammo in Mason?
Thinking of stopping by to see what they've got for ammo but maybe look around too. Anybody shop there? Good/bad/ugly?

Try searching State Line Gun Shop, that is what they used be called. I don't know if it was new ownership or what. I only stopped in there once back when it was State Line, and it was a good experience, but it was only for ammo.

I go there. the people that work there are friendly and knowledgeable. They have a decent amount of ammo including .22

Old Glory is pretty much the only shop I use now. Employees are friendly and knowledgeable, and they have about the best variety of used guns in the area.

Went there, wanted to buy ammo but they wanted to record my DL info. Absolutely ZERO valid reason for this so I didn't make the purchase and will NEVER go in there again. I don't mind showing my NH DL to confirm state of residence, but you're sure as **** not recording my info for an ammo purchase. None of the other shops I've gone to do that. At most, they ask to see my DL and that's it.

It's probably a good shop for NH residents and maybe for some nearby MA residents too but MA folks should be aware that they will not sell a pre-ban magazine (or a gun with a pre-ban magazine included) to a MA resident. [thinking]

It's probably a good shop for NH residents and maybe for some nearby MA residents too but MA folks should be aware that they will not sell a pre-ban magazine (or a gun with a pre-ban magazine included) to a MA resident. [thinking]

Better off going to AWS if you're in that area. Better/friendlier shop than old gory...

Open house: June 3rd, 2017

Old Glory's annual open house is June 3rd.

Went there, wanted to buy ammo but they wanted to record my DL info. Absolutely ZERO valid reason for this so I didn't make the purchase and will NEVER go in there again. I don't mind showing my NH DL to confirm state of residence, but you're sure as **** not recording my info for an ammo purchase. None of the other shops I've gone to do that. At most, they ask to see my DL and that's it.
They're still doing this?

I did not have a good experience with Old Glory. My buddy and I both bought some used shotguns for a higher price than they would have been to buy new. Obviously, it's our mistake and we should have did more research - but I will never go back there because everything is super overpriced.

I've been going to Milford firearms since, it's closer anyway.

Stopped in the other day on other recommendations on this forum. They were friendly, polite and knowledgeable. They even let me fondle a few things I can't even buy. I didn't look at the ammo prices.

I did not have a good experience with Old Glory. My buddy and I both bought some used shotguns for a higher price than they would have been to buy new. Obviously, it's our mistake and we should have did more research - but I will never go back there because everything is super overpriced.

I've been going to Milford firearms since, it's closer anyway.

If you think Milford Firearms has better prices, you really need to do more research on firearms values.

FWIW, I don't expect to pay buds guns prices at LGS, and I personally have no problem paying a little more to help support and keep LGS's in business.

FWIW, I don't expect to pay buds guns prices at LGS, and I personally have no problem paying a little more to help support and keep LGS's in business.
Personally, I'm willing to pay a 10% premium.

If LGS has what I want in stock, I'll go as high as 10% over the total cost of buying from a website (Bud's has free shipping, so just Buds price + transfer fee), if only because I can walk out with the same day.

Last few times I went there for ammo they were not recording anything. (I am from Ma.)
Can anybody confirm this?

I've been avoiding Old Glory with their insistence on recording driver's license info for ammo purchases. Would be willing to give them another chance.

<<Can anybody confirm this? I've been avoiding Old Glory with their insistence on recording driver's license info for ammo purchases. Would be willing to give them another chance.<<

I'm a long time customer there, but seldom buy their ammo. I'll be there in the next couple of days and will ask the question.

I asked the question today, and they informed me that absolutely do not record your DL info., but do ask Mass. residents to show their FID card.

I just recently "found" this gun shop. Did a transfer for a private sale here on Wednesday (11/21/18). Was quick, all though a bit higher than other places closer to me ($35), but this was the closest LGS to the seller. The store utilizes every square inch for stock (even the ceilings have magazines attached to them). The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I saw a lot of good prices, a lot of mediocre prices, and some higher prices, but nothing outlandish. In fact, since going there on Wednesday, I've driven out there 2 more times, and my brother in law has been out 3 more times. Lots of custom cerakoted firearms, tons of rifles, some used stuff (I saw only 1 milsurp Enfield). Didn't look at ammo prices. Lots of hunting rifles, lever actions, bolt actions, ARs, and a huge selection of pistols.

They are building a new facility/store 2 miles up the road on rt 31.

Stopped by the new store today, pretty cool setup, nice big place in Greenville across from country mile, just up 31 a tad from the old mason location. I highly recommend checking it out, quite a bit of inventory. Had my 5yo with me so couldn’t look around too long but you could spend some time browsing for sure. I love their custom cerakoted guns, they’re fancy!

I have visited the new store...the building is very impressive. The layout of everything is very nice as well. Enjoyed visiting, they have a lot to handle. For ammo though shooters or collectibles still has the best prices.

I did a quick stop in to Old Glory Guns & Ammo in Greenville, NH today.
(headed back through that way from a couple of work projects in MA this morning).

I saw something that I don't think you see very often.

2 nuns shopping for a pistol.

Here's the Proof = with some discreet cell-phone picture-taking

IMG_20230220_105747675 - Copy.jpgIMG_20230220_110942300 - Copy (2).jpg

Last edited:
I was at Bass Pro in Hudson, Ma few months ago and was totally caught off guard when I saw the 2 nuns going in. Saw them drive away in a Black Tacoma.
Thought they were super cool!!
wonder if they are the same nuns??

Attachments

• 20220407_121056.jpg
    20220407_121056.jpg
    438.3 KB · Views: 27
I was at Bass Pro in Hudson, Ma few months ago and was totally caught off guard when I saw the 2 nuns going in. Saw them drive away in a Black Tacoma.
Thought they were super cool!!
wonder if they are the same nuns??
I looked around the parking lot when I left.

There were only full-sized pick-up trucks and 2 SUV's.

So I assume that one of those 2 SUV's was theirs ? (1 had a MA plate and 1 had a NH Plate).

Last edited:
Maybe these ?

Is This the Vatican Women's Rifle Team?

Attachments

• download (1)MMM.jpg
    download (1)MMM.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 6
  • nunswithguns.jpg
    nunswithguns.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 6
  • MV5BMjEyNzMzMTUzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTUyNDMyNA@@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BMjEyNzMzMTUzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTUyNDMyNA@@._V1_.jpg