Old Glory-Mason NH

If you think Milford Firearms has better prices, you really need to do more research on firearms values.

FWIW, I don't expect to pay buds guns prices at LGS, and I personally have no problem paying a little more to help support and keep LGS's in business.
Old Glory is decent. Milford Firearms I find to be a little shady. I've had to try different FFLs for prices on transfers. Milford does not do internet sales transfers anymore. Old Glory does.
I now use a local guy in my town to do the internet transfers. Tabletop FFL but for things bought online he gets paid and I don't get raped.

Is that a question?
Why would you think that it wasn't a question?

In informal writing, it is very common to turn a normal statement into a question by adding a question mark.

Example: See you tomorrow?

A question mark at the end of a sentence is a good way of making a tentative statement and asking the reader as to whether they agree with you or not.

You stated that there were rumors abounding.
Yes, that was the first part of the sentence.

An buddy asked me if Old Glory was under new ownership. (The first rumor.)

I didn't know, so I asked another buddy.

He said that he had heard the same thing. (The second rumor.)

The second part of my sentence is the question, ("Old Glory is now under new ownership?") hence the question mark at the end of the sentence.

Here are a few more examples of informal writing using a question mark:

You won the lottery?

She passed her motorbike test?

The question mark tells the reader to add question inflection to the sentence.

>>Went in once. They didn't even want to answer a simple question. I left and have never been back<<

I haven't been back for a couple of years now for the same reason. It was once my "go to" shop, but that was back when Paul G. owned it. There's something about this new place that I can't warm up to. Sad.....

was in there a couple weeks ago to.pick up a shotgun I won in a raffle. they couldn't be nicer. I would be a regular if they were closer.
clean, well stocked, and nice as could be

Back
Top Bottom