Old reloads 30-06

I have 340 rounds of 30-06, that were reloaded by my great uncle probably 40 years ago. It was not stored properly and has some surface oxidation. Great uncle was a bit of a drinker and I would not trust them myself. I would suggest that the rounds be disassembled and reworked. I am open to anything in return. I am located in south New Hampshire

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items

I have 340 rounds of 30-06, that were reloaded by my great uncle probably 40 years ago. It was not stored properly and has some surface oxidation. Great uncle was a bit of a drinker and I would not trust them myself. I would suggest that the rounds be disassembled and reworked. I am open to anything in return. I am located in south New Hampshire

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items
I would seriously either just rip them apart with a coupe pairs of channel locks and throw them away, bury them in a deep hole, or maybe karma them. Pulling that many rounds for some brass that is corroded and fired who knows how many times and some unknown bullets, and powder that can't be identified, and 40yr old primers, is more trouble than it's worth.

If you are trying to sell these you need to be a "green" paying member to sell anything on this site. $21 a year isn't so bad.

I would seriously either just rip them apart with a coupe pairs of channel locks and throw them away, bury them in a deep hole, or maybe karma them. Pulling that many rounds for some brass that is corroded and fired who knows how many times and some unknown bullets, and powder that can't be identified, and 40yr old primers, is more trouble than it's worth.
Pull for bullets?

If you are trying to sell these you need to be a "green" paying member to sell anything on this site. $21 a year isn't s

If you are trying to sell these you need to be a "green" paying member to sell anything on this site. $21 a year isn't so bad.
Not selling. And with a baby on the way every cent counts, so I will not be going green

Back
Top Bottom