Ole Joe explaining why the ar is so scary

First internet search result says 16" barrel with 55 grain ammo is about 3000-3100 fps. What gun is lobbing ammo at 1/5 the speed: 600 fps?

Last edited:
biden-confused_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

"An AR-15 could vaporize an entire planet in milliseconds!"

GdRn1L.gif

But not mine. I only have Airsoft guns.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1564918791695667200

a 22-250 is 4500 fps in order for this to be correct, ar AR would be firing a projectile at 22,500 fps
Out of a 1:8 twist barrel that translates to 2,025,000 rpm

Seems legit to me.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1564918791695667200

a 22-250 is 4500 fps in order for this to be correct, ar AR would be firing a projectile at 22,500 fps
Out of a 1:8 twist barrel that translates to 2,025,000 rpm

Seems legit to me.

Another fact which I’m sure he knows but just forgot to throw in there is “ it will blow the lung completely out of the body” no joke!

Joe “Two shots in the air” Biden? :rolleyes:

When the Army was going to adopt the BAR, they staged a public demonstration innWashington, DC.
AR15 platform rifles (select fire versions; forbidden to us peasants) in the hands of Secret Service agents protect that old buzzard. WTF is his problem?

I know we make fun of it, but a sizable portion of the population thinks that Biden knows what he is talking about and only states facts. Hell, a sizable portion of the population puts politicians on pedestals as well, we are f'd lol
If you noticed, there were cops there shaking their heads yes.

A buddy of mine and I did a trip PD hunting in Montana years ago. He was working up a load for his new .220 Swift. He was using one of those polymer tipped Hornady bullets. At a certain point, his accuracy went to crap.

He calls Hornady. "Yeah, I get it to (I forget the speed - 4200fps???) and there are no signs of pressure but the accuracy drops off and I'm key holing a few shots."

"Yeah, at that speed, you're driving the polymer tip into the bullet, messing up your aerodynamics. Back it off under 4,000 and you'll be fine. That's the top end."

I suspect 22K in a 55gr bullet would do similar. Resistance increases exponentially.

Back
Top Bottom