• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Olin Schwenger-Sartz, of Heath, to serve 5 years after firing guns at friends

See...right there by Colrain. Wait...."Colrain"? OK, where the F is "Colrain".
Hunted Colrain for many years back about 35 - 40 years ago. It was a hole in the wall back then but great deer country before the place was bought out by all the NY a$$holes! Started hunting NH shortly thereafter and never looked back.

god this sounds like a horror movie...also where the hell is heath?

There are dozens of those little towns, Florida, Peru, mount Washington. They’re tiny and almost all as left as Cambridge. Every election those areas are one of the bluest of the state.

I live in nocentma so I know, but even most of the land outside of the 495 belt is small dump cities etc.

But its hard not to hear banjos further out there. Where you're sure theres one revenue collector leering for their next kill on the one road in the towns that dont even have a blinking light at the one intersection. [rofl]
N Central MA = Woburn?

There are dozens of those little towns, Florida, Peru, mount Washington. They’re tiny and almost all as left as Cambridge. Every election those areas are one of the bluest of the state.
Those towns are a combination of wealthy hobby homes for trust funder(Trout & Coffee on YouTube)/Liz Warren types and welfare addicts from all the small farms/mills/factories going kaput.

Those towns are a combination of wealthy hobby homes for trust funder(Trout & Coffee on YouTube)/Liz Warren types and welfare addicts from all the small farms/mills/factories going kaput.

I believe Rachel maddow lives in the Berkshires. Racist espn hack Howard Bryant did when he beat his wife at a pizza shop

Does anyone else think its f***ed up that this guy is going to jail for 5 years for firing a gun at someone, meanwhile in anotoher thread here some kid is going away for less than 2 for actually stabbing 2 people and hospitalizing them with a knife? [rofl] I'm not saying the shooter shouldnt go to jayle, but the disparity is just retarded.

MA justice system = FUBAR, but we already knew that.... what a shitshow.

Seems so strange to me that tiny little rural towns can be so blue
No work in the middle of nowhere (Massachusetts edition) means residents are:
A. wealthy moonbats
B. welfare dependents voting for MOAR MOAR MOAR!11

Most other parts of the country where there's less state level welfare the middle of nowhere lends itself to self sufficient/reliant frontiersmen types. Not really the same here in New England anymore.

Seems so strange to me that tiny little rural towns can be so blue

wealthy trust fund type moonbats move out into the country when they retire so they can get away from UrBaN BullShit because eventually anyone with a brain gets sick of that shit ( despite the fact that moonbats make most of the policies that make cities into more dog shit than they need to be) Or they downsize in the city and live out there most of the time.

No work in the middle of nowhere (Massachusetts edition) means residents are:
A. wealthy moonbats
B. welfare dependents voting for MOAR MOAR MOAR!11

Most other parts of the country where there's less state level welfare the middle of nowhere lends itself to self sufficient/reliant frontiersmen types. Not really the same here in New England anymore.

wealthy trust fund type moonbats move out into the country when they retire so they can get away from UrBaN BullShit because eventually anyone with a brain gets sick of that shit ( despite the fact that moonbats make most of the policies that make cities into more dog shit than they need to be) Or they downsize in the city and live out there most of the time.
it all makes sense when you think about it that way but it still feels so backwards. I thought it was the strangest thing when I was out riding in western mass through wide open fields and there'd be obama billboards on the side of horse barns

it all makes sense when you think about it that way but it still feels so backwards. I thought it was the strangest thing when I was out riding in western mass through wide open fields and there'd be obama billboards on the side of horse barns
I think it happens in New England rural areas compared to elsewhere in the country because the driving distances are much shorter. An hour or two gets you back to Syracuse, Burlington, Worcester, Boston, NYC, Albany, Hartford, NewHaven, etc.

There is literally nothing in Heath besides a covered bridge, and a cop to catch you for speeding on the back way to Mt Snow, oh and yes as Vettegirl mentioned: good four wheeling.

None of these towns have changed one bit in 35+ years, not one bit. If you drove through them once back in 1989, it will look EXACTLY the same as it did then. Same buildings, same houses, same broken down crap in the yards, a hardware store, and a combination police dept/town hall/post office all in one little building....Like backwoods anywhere USA, it is the land that time forgot.
I really actually like it, a lot.
Stay the F on that half of the state everyone, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom