Olin Schwenger-Sartz, of Heath, to serve 5 years after firing guns at friends

All these decades living in MA and I’m still hearing of some of the towns for the first time.
We had for many, many years (back in the 70s and 80s) a poster hanging in our laundry room from the Heath Fair. My father put it up - apparently we attended (I was too young to remember it), and he got a kick out of the fact that they had a parade... but it was so short in terms of number of participants they had everyone go around thrice.

I worked with a guy from Heath back in the eighties. He built a cabin with dirt floors. He was going to pour a floor later when he had more cash. He definitely was different.

See how they treat friends in Heath.

In contrast look at this case. I think both fools deserve serious punishment but 9 months in jail for stabbing two people putting both in the ICU seems pretty weak. The headline is misleading as he got time served after 9 months in jail.

In contrast look at this case. I think both fools deserve serious punishment but 9 months in jail for stabbing two people putting both in the ICU seems pretty weak. The headline is misleading as he got time served after 9 months in jail.

Are all of these people retarded? [rofl] I guess the MA lunacy has trickled all the way down to the end. So the DA wants ONLY 2 yrs for a guy f***ing STABBING people with a knife?

wtaf

Is this before or after he asked them to squeal like a pig?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myhnAZFR1po

I promise it is safe to travel outside the 495. This lesson will help you blend in with us locals:

200.gif

And don't be offended if anyone asks your date, "Are they real?" They are probably asking about her teeth.

I promise it is safe to travel outside the 495. This lesson will help you blend in with us locals:

200.gif

And don't be offended if anyone asks your date, "Are they real?" They are probably asking about her teeth.

I live in nocentma so I know, but even most of the land outside of the 495 belt is small dump cities etc.

But its hard not to hear banjos further out there. Where you're sure theres one revenue collector leering for their next kill on the one road in the towns that dont even have a blinking light at the one intersection. [rofl]

I live in nocentma so I know, but even most of the land outside of the 495 belt is small dump cities etc.

But its hard not to hear banjos further out there. Where you're sure theres one revenue collector leering for their next kill on the one road in the towns that dont even have a blinking light at the one intersection. [rofl]
Does sleeping with someone's sister/cousin add one or two to your body count? Asking for a friend.

In typical NES fashion. Those darn Scandinavians/Germans/whatever his name is..... But literally this time 🤣

There be dragons.
The civilizational drop off is worse in Maine. Northwestern Maine in the winter is not a place you want to be if you aren't a local or employed in the timber industry.

North Korea is brighter at night than most of Maine! You can see the Canadian border where civilization starts up again.
iu

Back
Top Bottom