WTS One owner 2007 Honda civic 4door great shape-$3,500

I am selling a 2007 Honda Civic. I am the only owner and bought it new. It has 142,000 miles and is in good shape. Brand new snow tires alignment and balancing. Interior is in good condition and so is the exterior. A few minor scrapes but no dents.

I have faithfully maintained the vehicle and all the service was done at the Honda dealer in auburn mass. Brakes done last year and recent exhaust work. Engine runs solid. 5 speed Manual transmission so the car has some pep to it. Car gets about 40 mpg highway and 30 city. The ac is not working and the price reflects that. My philosophy has been take care of your equipment and and it will take care of you. Been solid and has many many more miles. It's a Honda

This is a great car for college kids, something to use for long trips to avoid putting mileage on the primary vehicle, or just a good all around solid car to use. I have inherited another car and can't keep 2. I am in Augusta Maine but do visit mass. Will meet a reasonable distance. Clear title. No accidents.

Green member price $3,500. Non-member $3,700. I can consider trades for the car-looking for a semi-auto shotgun for birds as part of the price. Pm me or [email protected]. If this car was a pos I would be selling it on moonbat.com. But been a member here for a while and figured I'd offer it up here for some fellow gun owner looking for a solid reliable car.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 297
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 226
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 235
Bump-not a pimp-mobile but a good car

I am between Augusta Maine and southern New Hampshire. Also work in Bangor maine

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom