Online Ammo that ships to MA

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for a good price for .40 SW
12 GA target loads and some 9mm.

does anyone know of a online place that will ship to MA?

Nor are you likely to get any private responses. That information tends to be shared only by people who know each other...

Frankly for the ammo you're talking about, you can drive to an NH Walmart, or to Rileys in NH, and probably get a better price than you will online
anyways. Remember that even if you do find a place that ships to MA (which we don't publish here for obvious reasons) you're gonna get nailed with the cost of shipping on top of whatever the price is. Usually the shipping costs destroy the price differential between online, and say, going to walmart.

-Mike

On a lot of other forums, as soon as you register (paid or unpaid member), the forum software redirects you to a page where you have to read the forum rules and check a box stating that you have read and acknowledged them. Only then can you actually use the forum.

I know that a lot of folks will simply check the box without reading anything, but it would certainly elminate the old "I didn't know" excuse.

Just a thought.

my bad guys sorry.
I have been utilizing walmart but was curious to find out if there was better prices.
I have a friend that does have some shipped to him in MA but it is match grade rimfire.

I guess I continue using Walmart and Dicks

I saw some Blazer .40 fmj in 9 and 40 at Derry Wally World thursday afternoon a decent quantity if you like that sort of stuff

Nothing else in any caliber.

We assume there are either outsiders (AG's office) or people who pretend to be our friends that are in the ammo business that drop dimes to the AG ratting out businesses that are willing to ship into MA.

That's why we don't publicly discuss who is willing to ship into MA

I had been planning on "going green" for a while this thread was the little push I needed.

Wow.

Here is a +5 to welcome you to the family. This +5 will not offset the amount of money you will spend over the course of the next year with group buys, karma threads, insane deals and a great family. [wink]

Welcome aboard!

In case you were wondering, the reason why no one will say if they know of a place that will ship to MA is because the AG (or little birdies that sing to the AG) reads this forum and then likes to cause legal trouble for those merchants.

If you do find one of the few places that will it's really only worth buying rare calibers or other hard to find ammo from them because the shipping really does kill any savings that you might have had.

I have been a member of the NRA for a while now its required by our club.
Goal was actually founded by my boss's father he tells me.

I havent joined yet.

Welcome to GREEN! +1

So, for the push that keeps on pushing.... Did you join GOAL yet? NRA?

<grin> I know, shameless of me isn't it. [wink]

If you join Goal, you'll see one advertiser who claims to be a "licensed MA ammo dealer" whatever that means.

People that register on here should be forced to pass an IQ and a reading comprehension test before being allowed to post...

True...but in all fairness this guy:

1. Recognized and acknowledged his oversight.
2. Laid his money down.

I'd say he's not the kind we're always bemoaning (for good reason)

Welcome aboard Mike.

I never would have passed any test,and most likely the forum would have been much better without me.

So maybe you have a point.[smile]

I would miss you...[kiss]

Mike - Welcome aboard! Here's the way I share sources, (if I even have any). First, go GREEN - you have accomplished that in short order. Next, get to an NES Members Shoot or two, or a Meet-n-Greet...Get to know people. You'll be surprised what you learn. As for online sales - they are hit-n-miss. There are ways to save a little dough, (group buys etc) and I have managed to score a few deals that were better than local - even with shipping.

Anyway, welcome...I look forward to meeting you at the shoots...[cheers]

Welcome Mike.

I'm going to close this thread because I'm worried that some knucklehead will come in, only read the OP, start "naming names", and the Fat Rat will make a call before we can delete the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom