• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Only dealers can ship firearms via FedEx now??

DW357

NES Member
Sooo when did FedEx change their policy on shipping firearms?? Must have a FFL now?!

I just dropped off a firearm with FedEx yesterday but it had a prepaid shipping label from the manufacturer. No issues then but I wonder what would have happened if I mentioned it was a firearm…

E81E091E-D58F-41FD-809F-81AC718FE9EF.png
@Len-2A Training @CrackPot @Rob Boudrie

What if you break a gun, as in my case 😂
View attachment 584844

You're f***ed......so sad, too bad......have your FFL send it on your behalf

I dont doubt that before tooooo long another carrier will fill the gap and send shit without ffl.......and to be fair....I'm pretty sure that the manufacturer will get on board with sending tags to permit pickiup..

You're f***ed......so sad, too bad......have your FFL send it on your behalf

I dont doubt that before tooooo long another carrier will fill the gap and send shit without ffl.......and to be fair....I'm pretty sure that the manufacturer will get on board with sending tags to permit pickiup..

Lol. My local FFL stopped shipping guns for customers due to guns getting lost in transit

Lol. My local FFL stopped shipping guns for customers due to guns getting lost in transit
I’m sure other local FFLs can/will ship firearms for customers though. So if it comes to that I’m sure I’ll find a willing dealer

You broke another gun?

BRUH!
😂😬😬

Set up an account with FEDEX when you sent a firearm to an FFL that is legal
just fill out the info in your FEDEX account print label make sure you send it
2 day air, and drop it off at FEDEX.

😂😬😬
A Taurus. Not surprised it broke.

There should be a certification called @andrew1220 certified. Meaning, it is guaranteed thst the average user will not be able to break it.

Irony would be seeing fedex redirect shipment of wolf ammunition to ukraine.....
I'm picturing a FedEx truck ripping through a combat zone, dodging mortars, AT mines, MLRS rocket batteries
only to jump out of the van, do a tactical roll and ask the recipient for a photo ID and a signature...

A Taurus. Not surprised it broke.

There should be a certification called @andrew1220 certified. Meaning, it is guaranteed thst the average user will not be able to break it.
[rofl] I meant to tag you in that other thread, knowing your hate for Taurus.
I am in no way suggesting Taurus makes top quality firearms 😂

Sooo when did FedEx change their policy on shipping firearms?? Must have a FFL now?!

I just dropped off a firearm with FedEx yesterday but it had a prepaid shipping label from the manufacturer. No issues then but I wonder what would have happened if I mentioned it was a firearm…

View attachment 584827
@Len-2A Training @CrackPot @Rob Boudrie
I tried to send an RV heater through UPS as a return. The first place in Natick said I couldn’t do it, “might be restricted materials!” (I was maskless and this was a Karen) I then went to a place in Woburn and had it sent out in less than a minute.

I tried to send an RV heater through UPS as a return. The first place in Natick said I couldn’t do it, “might be restricted materials!” (I was maskless and this was a Karen) I then went to a place in Woburn and had it sent out in less than a minute.
Well I hope you’re vaxxed since you weren’t wearing a mask….

Since everyone else has jokes and not answers, I'll pitch in: it was about 2010 when both FedEx and UPS changed their tariffs, so that they will only accept firearms shipments that involve an FFL on at least one end.

Since everyone else has jokes and not answers, I'll pitch in: it was about 2010 when both FedEx and UPS changed their tariffs, so that they will only accept firearms shipments that involve an FFL on at least one end.

FWIW, I shipped a shotgun back to Mossberg for warranty work around 2019 through UPS. Had to go to a distribution center or hub, couldn't do it via the local storefront. They delivered it back to me.

Which confirms above statement of FFL on at least one end.

Fvck FEDEX, I'd walk something to its destination before ever using them again. Trying to send a machinegun to a dealer a few years ago was my last straw with them.

I ended up sending it via USPS overnight for less than 1/3 what FEDEX wanted including $20K insurance. It arrived, intact, ahead of time and trackable all the way.

FEDEX can kiss my ass.

Yup😂

Back
Top Bottom