• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Opening Day Deer in MA

1. 40-60 isn't fall temps.

2. What sort of maniac goes into the woods and beats up a tree like that. People suck!

[rofl] Of course I'm kidding.

Wasn't really referring to the fact that the temp affects deer, just like a little cooler weather for hunting myself.
I was really just commenting that last year was similar.

Actually it was stranger.....had an inch of snow opening day Oct 30 in nh then a week after it was in the 70s.

Random question but does anyone know if during muzzleloader if using a bow will I need to buy a muzzleloader stamp or another archery stamp? Noticed my archery stamp expired at the end of archery season and planned on going out during muzzle loader if the next week brings me no luck.

Random question but does anyone know if during muzzleloader if using a bow will I need to buy a muzzleloader stamp or another archery stamp? Noticed my archery stamp expired at the end of archery season and planned on going out during muzzle loader if the next week brings me no luck.
yes you need to buy a stamp

yes you need a primitive stamp

Back
Top Bottom