• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Opinion: to carry or not carry

Can you get the funeral home to put up "Hug free zone" signs? [wink]

Failing that, I'd go for pocket carry if you have something you can comfortably do that with.

Of course if you don't want to carry a firearm, you can carry mace. I've begun to do that when I'm in a place where I can't carry. It's not my first choice, but it's better than nothing at all.

Just carry what you carry and dont worry about it. I would go about my normal thing. If they know then they are ok with it by now.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Carry. My 2cents: good time to have the option of an ankle holster. Even though ankle carry isn't ideal it'd be better than you leaving your gun at home because you were worried about getting patted down with a hug...

Well I took everyone's advice and carried. Carried my Shield 9 IWB. I DOD THE STRONG-SIDE elbow down and in and it was as smoooooth as butter. Here is the kicker. There was at least 4 women that were carrying and at least 10-12 men that also carried as well as my wife's uncle and 4 of his friends. My wife's uncle gives me a man hug and says in my ear "you packin?" I said yes he says "good man!" Lol. A lot of worrying on my part for no reason. Thanks again for all the responses.

Ma LTC-A
GOAL Member

Back
Top Bottom