Opposition to saturday?

i am sure there will be. Just be calm, polite and state the issues clearly. Mostly though just ignore them because they will be shouting emotional arguments and not facts. I'm sure though tomorrow will go pretty smoothly overall.

If they are in Concord tomorrow, I personally will ignore them unless they try crawling into my personal space...

I read of a "Child Protection Day" being organized to counter Guns Across America on Saturday. Location(s) unknown. Cekim called me out on where I read it...but for the life of me (and Google) I can't find it.

But be sure that there will be many antis just by the nature of being in Boston. Be on your best behavior...even though there may not be an organized counter-protest. Our behavior will reflect on ALL gun law-abiding gun owners EVERYWHERE. And we're front and center stage, quite literally! Speak firmly and confidently yet also politely. Don't be baited into getting angry or into an emotional plea.

a twitter search of guns across america lead to some anti's. I am sure they will be attending and letting us know just don't let them get to you

We are winning this fight nationally. Desperation comes out in their increased hatred and name calling because they know it. So far the opposition has been pretty much spitting in our faces and calling us all monsters. Cooler heads always prevail, if they scream like lunatics, let them! They made up their minds long ago and we won't win them over. The people who are on the fence, like someone who walks by a large group of people for instance. That's who we will win over! By not acting like irrational lunatics.

That means more of us have to get out. Get more people if you can. Promise them free-ice cream or something. Who cares.

What about infiltrators who join the ranks and then attempt to act out/discredit. This was done at Tea Party rallies and is conveniently done when the media cameras are rolling.

Be nice to them. Do not get sucked into any shouting matches or worse. The world will be watching!

I have some experience in dealing with counter protesters. Their main goal is not to promote their cause so much as it is to disrupt ours. They will try to provoke confrontations. Avoid physical altercations at all costs!!! That's what they want. Use strong arguments based on fact or just ignore them. Hopefully Occupy Boston will not be in attendance.

They will always be there. They will pretend to be part of us. Be respectful, wish them well, and tell them you respect their right to opposition. They will rogue film you if you punch, push, yell at, swear, etc.

The real issue is people pretending to be pro 2A behaving badly. You can bet there will be paid "agents provocateur" in attendance. Globalists pay lackeys to act like their opposition and make them look bad. Sometimes they bus them in.

We would all be wise to walk away from people trying to stir up a mess. Turn your back on them, get in between them and anyone looking to interview someone.

Back
Top Bottom