Orange Day for gun control.

If they only wore orange.

Einsatzgruppen%20soldiers%20shooting%20Jews%20who%20are%20in%20a%20ditch.JPG

This is a stupid thing to set it up for deer season. Dur hur hur, you're wearing orange! Seriously. Whatever.

This is a stupid thing to set it up for deer season. Dur hur hur, you're wearing orange! Seriously. Whatever.
That's been discussed. Somehow, a couple of the groups started using orange as an anti dunno color a couple years ago and we went in on "you mean hunter orange?"

[Edit - typo.]

While Wear Orange only talk about “gun violence” they link to Everytown, which sort of spills the beans on “gun control” vs criminal use of firearms. The images on the website “over represent” Blacks in the population, which may be fitting as most shootings are Blacks shot by Blacks. Given the pervasive “Stop Snitching” Black culture popularized by a Baltimore rapper’s 2004 DVD, the national clearance rate for homicide of ~40% (with ~20% convictions) is far lower in Black communities. “It’s still not Kool 2 Snitch” is the more recent incarnation of that Code of Silence, with clothing and merchandise sold to counter the failed “Start Talking” law enforcement campaign. Since this aspect of the racial bias in shootings can’t be spoken of in politics or in White gun control advocacy, the odds of effectively addressing young Black males shooting one another are very low.

Whew. I thought it was yesterday - I happened to have an orange t-shirt on just because. I didn't want to promote something I didn't agree with, per se. I mean, we have too much violence. But it's a society problem, not a gun problem. But I digress.

So we open carry on June 3-5?

Y'know, to counter-protest. I've got a couple really scary 1858 Remingtons.

Back
Top Bottom