• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ordered a safe!

I don't have my LTC yet but I ordered a Lincoln 25 from Liberty Safe!

Unfortunately there is a 16-20 week lead time! So I'm sure I should have my LTC by then, right? Right!? :)

Last edited:
Nice to have the setup ready for your collection... spend the money now and have more for when the real fun begins :)

I don't have my LTC yet but I ordered a Lincoln 25 from Liberty Safe!

Unfortunately there is a 16-20 week lead time! So I'm sure I should have my LTC by then, right? Right!? :)
Congrats! Wondering why you chose this one; what kind of lock (mechanical or electronic) and why; approximate price with shipping? I ask 'cause I went through the safe choice process recently, and I can't stop thinking about it!

I chose this one because it was the tipping point to some of the nicer features like the premium door accessory, nicer fabric, etc. I went with the mechanical lock just to have no worries about keypad/circuit board failures.

the price including shipping and bolting to to floor was $2760 after a 75$ instant rebate for following a link from ar15.com which also has a75$ mail in rebate component. I wonder why there is no similar NES rebate deal.

I chose this one because it was the tipping point to some of the nicer features like the premium door accessory, nicer fabric, etc. I went with the mechanical lock just to have no worries about keypad/circuit board failures.

the price including shipping and bolting to to floor was $2760 after a 75$ instant rebate for following a link from ar15.com which also has a75$ mail in rebate component. I wonder why there is no similar NES rebate deal.

AR15 has got a huge base of members and are more of a national site then a local one. We have many fine deals that come through the forum but usually it takes someone to start the process of a group buy and if you have ever done anything like that you will understand its a pain in the ass!! lol

We should go out shooting my friend, license or not your cool to go with me. I shoot at Harvard, Haverhill and MRA in Woburn and have plenty of toys that make noise.

That includes inside delivery? Any stairs or anything like that? All of the sites I've seen advertising these include curbside only.

PRODUCT(S) ORDERED:
-----------------------------------------------------------
1 Lincoln 25 (Blue Marble - Chrome - Silver Velour - Mechanical) $2,483.00 (Bolt Down $100.00) $2,583.00
*********************** UPGRADED ACCESSORIES INCLUDED IN SAFE ***********************
Under Shelf Jewelry Drawer 8.5"
Premium Accessory Door Panel - LX25
Clearview LED 5-Wand Light Kit (60" tall safes)
Dry Rod Dehumidifier
Electrical Outlet Kit
*************************************************************************************

DELIVERY: In Home - Main Floor (less than 5 steps)

-----------------------------------------------------------
SUBTOTAL: $2,583.00
PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT: -$75.00
(AR15 Instant Rebate)

DELIVERY: $250.00
TAX: $0.00
TOTAL: $2,758.00

DELIVERY: $250.00
TAX: $0.00
TOTAL: $2,758.00

Thanks for sharing! That's a good deal. I was thinking you paid a lot but with that delivery option I think you did well.

I ended up getting a Summit Denali (made by Champion in Provo, Utah) which is a much heavier safe (thicker steel, mostly), but with consequentially much higher deliver costs - free "garage shipping," but $500 to take it off the pallet and put in in the basement, no steps.

Liberty also loads them with all the accessories, which is nice, not being nickel-and-dimed to death. I did my own fluorescent lighting setup, essentially the same as the Fort Know fluorescent option, which would have added $350 to the cost; I spent $65 and a few hours.

There's also a "Glenn Beck" discount going on too. I think it's the same as the AR15.com deal.

Back
Top Bottom