• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Oregon passes 114. $65 fee to buy a gun and no more mags over 10 Rnd.

My advice for leftist state gunowners (repeated for the umpteenth time): Buy what you want right now! Don't wait! Get it now! 🤨

Maura, Andrea and the entire corrupt MA Legislature are looking to make our lives miserable starting in January. 🤪

Whatever you see the leftist Dim anti-2A nutcases doing elsewhere, they will try to do here. That's how the liberalism cancer works. 🙁

Still only cops are allowed to have deadly hollowpoint dum dums in NJ?
Any licensed gun owner can have them at home in NJ. Only police can carry them, including private university police and railroad police. Hunters use soft point ammo, which are not hollow points. That badge carries a lot of power and privilege!

My advice for leftist state gunowners (repeated for the umpteenth time): Buy what you want right now! Don't wait! Get it now! 🤨

Maura, Andrea and the entire corrupt MA Legislature are looking to make our lives miserable starting in January. 🤪

Whatever you see the leftist Dim anti-2A nutcases doing elsewhere, they will try to do here. That's how the liberalism cancer works. 🙁
LOL try? Who is going to stop them? The Supreme Court in 10 years? The dems will have their own people on there by then or they will pack it in January. Chances are anything you buy now you will be turning in for a Home Depot gift card in January. CT is going after grandfathered stuff now, too, which means MA will, too. I’m partly being hyperbolic here but sadly not by much. You don’t think Maura is pissed that everyone ignored her mandate, I mean other than the clowns selling “pre-Healy” stuff in the classifieds?

LOL try? Who is going to stop them? The Supreme Court in 10 years? The dems will have their own people on there by then or they will pack it in January. Chances are anything you buy now you will be turning in for a Home Depot gift card in January. CT is going after grandfathered stuff now, too, which means MA will, too. I’m partly being hyperbolic here but sadly not by much. You don’t think Maura is pissed that everyone ignored her mandate, I mean other than the clowns selling “pre-Healy” stuff in the classifieds?
The word "try" in my post above only applies to them trying to get everything crazy & bad from every loony, moonbatty state into Massachusetts law. History tells us that they will likely have to settle for picking and choosing what new infringement craziness fits with the 2A infringements that are already in place here.

As always, I'm hoping for the best, but planning for the worst... and I do mean WORST... 'cause as you say, we will have committed lunatic anti-2A pols in all offices and I am not expecting Bruen to be a preemptive or hindering factor with them. The leftist pols know how long the courts will take to put things right again and the interim years of tyranny are more than good enough reason for them to proceed.

Additional context since most here aren't familiar with Oregon's gun laws:

"If the measure passes, permit seekers would have to complete an approved safety course, pass a criminal background check, pay a fee of up to $65, and submit an application to the State Police. A permit would be valid for five years."

The word "try" in my post above only applies to them trying to get everything crazy & bad from every loony, moonbatty state into Massachusetts law. History tells us that they will likely have to settle for picking and choosing what new infringement craziness fits with the 2A infringements that are already in place here.

As always, I'm hoping for the best, but planning for the worst... and I do mean WORST... 'cause as you say, we will have committed lunatic anti-2A pols in all offices and I am not expecting Bruen to be a preemptive or hindering factor with them. The leftist pols know how long the courts will take to put things right again and the interim years of tyranny are more than good enough reason for them to proceed.
Yes and the worst things that I’m thinking of I’ve already seen discussed by leftists, 1. institute red flag laws, 2. oopsy, the state just posted the names and addresses of all ltc holders online, 3. then the leftists just pick and choose who they want to target with multiple, fake red flag reports and you’re being arrested and all of your firearms confiscated. I didn’t make this up, I’ve seen leftist discussions on Reddit about this very scenario on how they’ll “take gun control into their own hands” once the states give them the tools. It’s suspect whether that would work or not, but the fact that it’s being discussed as part of red flag laws is scary.

We pay more than that for a permit and are subject to the same list of infringements.
Correct. When you get into the details of 114, you can see that loony moonbatty Massachusetts is already there and worse. 😡
This sounds a lot like the NJ "permit to purchase" BS required for every gun you buy.
It looks like a five year permit for $65.00 initially and $50.00 for (five year) renewals. In other words, MA is still worse. 😡

Folks, As this cancer continues to spread, Beware of "new friends". That includes many that post here. Who are they? Why are they here? What are they looking for? Are they asking questions? What kind of Questions? Are they encouraging you to follow through on comments that you made? Are they making suggestions? What kind of suggestions?
Those are just some of the things that should trigger you, that you are being set up.

TRUST NO ONE!!!

Lots of doom here. Establish your red line and stick to it. If the state had the power to go door to door confiscating guns they would have done it already.

The federal government couldnt even handle Randy Weaver and his mini 14 without casualties and a media shitstorm. At a time of record low law enforcement applicants I doubt Maura is gonna be sending thugs door to door. I expect more bullshit edict that nobody with a set of balls cares about anyways. @EJFudd is right, go buy what you want and need now before scissor me timbers takes office and inform family and loved ones of where the red line is and if you plan to flee to another state if that day comes or try to remain under the radar.
The state couldnt even force everyone to take their vaccine with overwhelming support from the lemmings, the more they stretch and citizens disobey the more their fragility and limited reach is exposed.
They couldnt even win the drug war, people just kept doing drugs until they gave up and monetized it in a show of concession to the citizens. There will be casualties in any war of attrition with authoritarians but unlike the citizens they are subject to elections (for now)

Lots of doom here. Establish your red line and stick to it. If the state had the power to go door to door confiscating guns they would have done it already.

The federal government couldnt even handle Randy Weaver and his mini 14 without casualties and a media shitstorm. At a time of record low law enforcement applicants I doubt Maura is gonna be sending thugs door to door. I expect more bullshit edict that nobody with a set of balls cares about anyways. @EJFudd is right, go buy what you want and need now before scissor me timbers takes office and inform family and loved ones of where the red line is and if you plan to flee to another state if that day comes or try to remain under the radar.
The state couldnt even force everyone to take their vaccine with overwhelming support from the lemmings, the more they stretch and citizens disobey the more their fragility and limited reach is exposed.
They couldnt even win the drug war, people just kept doing drugs until they gave up and monetized it in a show of concession to the citizens. There will be casualties in any war of attrition with authoritarians but unlike the citizens they are subject to elections (for now)

I've said this in other threads in that I have family in LE and all of them say without a shred of doubt that they want nothing to do with door to door confiscation of guns. They figure it's a good way to get shot. Can't say I blame them. Of course there's going to be the gung ho ahole LE that is more then willing to put their boot down on someone, but as a whole I bet a good amount of the MA forces are out when it comes to that kind of law enforcement.

I've said this in other threads in that I have family in LE and all of them say without a shred of doubt that they want nothing to do with door to door confiscation of guns. They figure it's a good way to get shot. Can't say I blame them. Of course there's going to be the gung ho ahole LE that is more then willing to put their boot down on someone, but as a whole I bet a good amount of the MA forces are out when it comes to that kind of law enforcement.
Ive heard the same before and Im friendly with alot of LE.
They know they are outgunned, out trained and unwilling to carry this out if requested. Even if they were willing to do so all it takes is one single person to stand up to it and the whole thing crumbles when the thugs are faced with their own mortality
The cat is out of the bag on guns. They will never have the ability to take guns by force en mass without destroying the fabric of society and requesting foreign occupation by a group like UN peacekeepers.
I suspect we will be under attack, there will likely be further barriers put in place to make ownership and acquisition more of a hassle and they will call it a resounding win.
Same as the abortion argument, dems need to keep 2A alive as an issue to fall back on and pushing too hard brings either SCOTUS involvement or outright revolt which is counter productive for them.
Also a friendly reminder that only the soft gooey center of the left hates guns, real hardened leftists are well equipped and know that their glorious revolution will never come to fruition without a well armed peoples rebellion. Marx said so himself. This is red meat for their soy infused base and nothing more.

I wasn’t planning to build an AR for a little while, but I may just go buy a lower this weekend.

Can figure out how to build it later lol

I wasn’t planning to build an AR for a little while, but I may just go buy a lower this weekend.

Can figure out how to build it later lol
Yeah, I have taken my own advice this week and plan to do so again next month, wallet and God willing. [thumbsup]

Maura becomes our Dictator Governor on January 5th. Andrea becomes our Persecutor AG on January 18th.

Keep those dates in mind. I will not be surprised if Maura tries to go the "EO" route on us on Day 1. :oops:

"As always, I'm hoping for the best, but planning for the worst... and I do mean WORST... 'cause as you say, we will have committed lunatic anti-2A pols in all offices and I am not expecting Bruen to be a preemptive or hindering factor with them. The leftist pols know how long the courts will take to put things right again and the interim years of tyranny are more than good enough reason for them to proceed."

Correct, they have a long-term plan and Bruen is nothing but a temporary obstacle.

Back
Top Bottom