• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Oregon passes 114. $65 fee to buy a gun and no more mags over 10 Rnd.

Buy 2, they don’t go bad.
Just ran over to the mill and bought 1 m4e1 complete lower and had them pin it for me.

Aero makes a matching 14.5” upper w/ a pinned/welded comp to make it 16” that would save me the effort of having to take a barrel in for any more compliance work. It’s basically exactly what I’d be looking to build as it were.

Tempted to just go ahead and burn up the ole credit card.

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO MAURA

My advice for leftist state gunowners (repeated for the umpteenth time): Buy what you want right now! Don't wait! Get it now! 🤨

Maura, Andrea and the entire corrupt MA Legislature are looking to make our lives miserable starting in January. 🤪

Whatever you see the leftist Dim anti-2A nutcases doing elsewhere, they will try to do here. That's how the liberalism cancer works. 🙁
The only drawback to this advice (and I'm not disagreeing with your advice) is that you have to overpay for lots of stuff in leftist states like Mass right now, and if they make it completely illegal to transfer in the state ( at some point in the future) you would lose much of your investment. It shouldn't be like that, just saying.

The only drawback to this advice (and I'm not disagreeing with your advice) is that you have to overpay for lots of stuff in leftist states like Mass right now, and if they make it completely illegal to transfer in the state ( at some point in the future) you would lose much of your investment. It shouldn't be like that, just saying.
Yeah, it could be a risky or smart time to be buying principally for investment purposes. Depends on what you are considering buying and what you want to bet the future holds for Massachusetts gun laws. It could easily go either way. But you can always sell into a free state via an FFL. Only thing I wouldn't be buying right now is pre-ban magazines. 🤔

The first time our drooling overlord hinted about fed level restrictions we bought an AR. Second time, we bought another. When he started talking about mag restrictions I picked up 10 30 rounders. He brought it up again, I got another ten. I have to buy another ten because he did it again this week. Btw, just loaded them all up. It is truly a thing of beauty. Would make for a great Christmas card, especially in massachusetts.

Hmm, maybe I need to add all fifty states to my silent protesting as well 🤔

Last edited:
The first time our drooling overlord hinted about fed level restrictions we bought an AR. Second time, we bought another. When he started talking about mag restrictions I picked up 10 30 rounders. He brought it up again, I got another ten. I have to buy another ten because he did it again this week. Btw, just loaded them all up. It is truly a thing of beauty. Would make for a great Christmas card, especially in massachusetts.

Hmm, maybe I need to add all fifty states to my silent protesting as well 🤔
Greatest gun salespeople of all time....

My advice for leftist state gunowners (repeated for the umpteenth time): Buy what you want right now! Don't wait! Get it now! 🤨

Maura, Andrea and the entire corrupt MA Legislature are looking to make our lives miserable starting in January. 🤪

Whatever you see the leftist Dim anti-2A nutcases doing elsewhere, they will try to do here. That's how the liberalism cancer works. 🙁
Or learn to build your own! A whole realm of possibilities opens when you understand how to work a CNC machine and drill press!

Just ran over to the mill and bought 1 m4e1 complete lower and had them pin it for me.

Aero makes a matching 14.5” upper w/ a pinned/welded comp to make it 16” that would save me the effort of having to take a barrel in for any more compliance work. It’s basically exactly what I’d be looking to build as it were.

Tempted to just go ahead and burn up the ole credit card.

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO MAURA
Aero are a bunch of fags. They will not ship a barrel to MA. I got that message a few days ago.

Aero are a bunch of fags. They will not ship a barrel to MA. I got that message a few days ago.
I find that interesting. It’s been a few years since I’ve bought anything. But I constantly hear about people not be able to get stuff shipped to them from certain venders…

But I just pick up the phone and get the wildest shit delivered.

Maybe it’s super duper white privilege? I think it’s more that I just ordered the most bizarre shit. And then every now and then I run into the same situation with somebody won’t send me the most basic of part..

Clown world.

I find that interesting. It’s been a few years since I’ve bought anything. But I constantly hear about people not be able to get stuff shipped to them from certain venders…

But I just pick up the phone and get the wildest shit delivered.

Maybe it’s super duper white privilege? I think it’s more that I just ordered the most bizarre shit. And then every now and then I run into the same situation with somebody won’t send me the most basic of part..

Clown world.

I took this now. Added a barrel to the cart so I could take this screenshot.

F*cking stupid. A part that is not a gun and doesn't require a license to purchase.

Screenshot_20221112_214530_Chrome.jpg

You can get better prices ordering through 3rd parties anyways. Optics planet has the best price on what I want.

Doesn’t excuse them from being fags I suppose, but I understand why they do it.

Please, explain it to the rest of us, because I am sure most don't understand why they won't ship a metal tube.
risk management / legal told them to just completely write off dealing with the state because it’s confusing and it’s a small market.

Firearms is a secondary business for them, they’re an aerospace company iirc. I actually get a lot more annoyed with PSA not shipping to MA, since their mission statement is to get affordable firearms to as many people as possible.

I said I understand, not that it isn’t stupid or that I agree

You can get better prices ordering through 3rd parties anyways. Optics planet has the best price on what I want.

Doesn’t excuse them from being fags I suppose, but I understand why they do it.
Ive used optic planet for a lot of things… It’s great until it’s not so great.

As far as I’m concerned that place is a bunch of sword swallowers… All the discounted bullshit add up to you not getting what you ordered. Or some f***en used broken thing..

Yeah, it could be a risky or smart time to be buying principally for investment purposes. Depends on what you are considering buying and what you want to bet the future holds for Massachusetts gun laws. It could easily go either way. But you can always sell into a free state via an FFL. Only thing I wouldn't be buying right now is pre-ban magazines. 🤔
Black powder revolvers are not firearms. Black powder, six-shot revolving rifles are not firearms. Conversion cylinders are not firearms. Black powder shotguns are not firearms.

Simple is better.

I am not a lawyer. Also not a masochist.

'Blatantly unconstitutional': Strict gun control law faces new NRA-backed legal challenge​

Gun control opponents, police say Oregon firearm sales will stop on Dec. 8 if judge doesn't intervene​

'Blatantly unconstitutional': Strict gun control law faces new NRA-backed legal challenge​

Gun control opponents, police say Oregon firearm sales will stop on Dec. 8 if judge doesn't intervene​

The 9th circuit is not exactly a gun friendly forum although I would expect them to issue a temp injunction because there is no permitting system in place. Beyond that Oregon seems to be pushing the extreme outer limits of reasonable regulations as allowed by the Bruen decision. A number of states already have some form of permit to purchase regulations such as LTC in MA. Going to be a lot of PO'd Oregon residents.

risk management / legal told them to just completely write off dealing with the state because it’s confusing and it’s a small market.

Firearms is a secondary business for them, they’re an aerospace company iirc. I actually get a lot more annoyed with PSA not shipping to MA, since their mission statement is to get affordable firearms to as many people as possible.

I said I understand, not that it isn’t stupid or that I agree

For non registered parts though? That seems a little nuts. I put an A2 grip in the cart for a test. Nope. Will not ship to MA. It's like 4 ounces of plastic.

But, try bringing up the specter of having to pay a poll tax before you can vote...You can't do that! That's unconstitutional and raciss....yet all of us pay a tax in one form or another to practice our constitutional right to purchase a firearm. It really sucks.

Pay for an ID card to prove you are who you say you are to vote? Nope...dat's raciss!

So, let me get this straight, voters, can vote against our Constitutional rights, that were installed by the founding fathers, to make sure our rights could not be taken away by voters and Government........but now these rights can be taken away by a vote and government......got it......

Back
Top Bottom