Oregon Shootout

If it's a dupe, kill it.

Watch the video, the assailant died a 1/2 mile down the road from wounds. But, thinking 'one shot kills' will save your life is bad planning. The 'bad guy' stayed in the fight after receiving a mortal wound and either did a misfire drill or reloaded on the way back to his vehicle. The officer was hit also but was released from the hospital.

?Shots Fired! Shots Fired!?: Heart-Stopping Video Shows Highway Shootout After Man Pulled Over for Speeding with His Kids in the Car | Video | TheBlaze.com

I like how they mention his 'military style' clothing....not too far off from military grade shotguns and whatnot.

Also looks like the perp's mag fell out and he reached down to grab and reinsert it before fleeing back to his car.

That bad guy took a bullet to the chest like a champ. Must have been on something or had a butt load of adrenaline running through him.

According to the district attorney's office, before Zistel could stop his patrol car Van Allen, wearing camouflaged military fatigues, jumped out of his Cadillac Catera and acted aggressively toward Zistel while keeping his right hand behind his back.

The BG was probably just filled with angst because he was driving a really shitty car.

-Mike

That's a pretty instructive video. I would be nice to see the officer as well. The guy in the car, from the moment he stepped out, pretty clearly had his right hand on the gun (not that it was visible). It would be have been very prudent for the officer to draw -- seconds before the shooting started. And, as noted, the driver died from a chest hit but in the video he doesn't indicate even being hit. That short video is a solid piece of training material.

"Allen had his three children in the car – a 10-year-old girl, a 13-year-old boy, and a 15-year-old boy, "

I am sad for this Kids in the car....
[sad]

That's a pretty instructive video. I would be nice to see the officer as well. The guy in the car, from the moment he stepped out, pretty clearly had his right hand on the gun (not that it was visible). It would be have been very prudent for the officer to draw -- seconds before the shooting started. And, as noted, the driver died from a chest hit but in the video he doesn't indicate even being hit. That short video is a solid piece of training material.

THIS.

That guy expended a lot of energy after being shot, including driving the friggin car!!

I'm thinking Meth.

Should never have been stopped for speeding in the first place, cop provoked the incident....

On a serious note, bad guy dropped mag by accident, but recovered extremely quickly. Previous training most likely.

This is like an old training film.The cop reacted very well,and you can tell that the bad guy had some form of training.I can,t help but think did the cop just stop this guy from a bigger agenda. Like maybe he was going to take out his kids ,and some other people.

BG definitely had some kind of training, from his stance, you could tell. He did take that bullet like a champ though. Wonder what the cop's ammo was?

Back
Top Bottom