• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Original Armalite Magazine Dies

WojtekWeaponry

Dealer
NES Member
Up for sale are a set of magazine stamps/dies that were pulled from the Armalite factory back in the 1970s when they mostly closed up shop. I snapped these up from an old time gun parts dealer back in California who didn't want them around anymore and I have since decided to offer them for sale to pursue other interests.

Of note in this collection are the following:

-AR10 waffle mag dies. There are two for waffle mags and one is for a non-waffle mag.
-Prototype/experimental 25rd magazine dies for the AR-15.
-Unknown die, maybe for an AR-18/AR180 receiver component? I can't figure what it is, I just know that is part of this collection.

These dies are dirty from sitting in a dusty garage for a while but a little bit of oil and some judicious scrubbing they will shine up and look fantastic.

These dies are NOT COMPLETE and will more than likely not be able to be resurrected without some engineering to be able to be pressed into service. These components are for historical and collecting purposes and will round out a nice collection or arms library. Maybe mounted to a wall or turned into a sweet set of pencil holders.

I am asking 1200 bucks for all the dies, either picked up or shipped to your door with USPS flat-rate shipping. I am in Manchester, NH so if you want to seal the deal in person, I can make that happen.

Link to all the photos.

View: https://imgur.com/a/uKxVmI1

Email me at [email protected] for fastest communication.

Back
Top Bottom