• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ortgies 380

I have come into a very rare Ortgies pistol with the optional safety next to the slide stop. The grips are consistent with this model as they have a screw in them and no take down catch on the backstrap. Unfortunately the safety itself is missing and I am at a loss for obtaining a replacement. Would anybody have any suggestions on who or how I may find this needle in a haystack? Or even a parts diagram with specs that would allow a competent machinist to make me a new one. Forgotten guns has a you tube video of one that was auctioned off about six years ago.

Try emailing gunpartscorp they dont always have parts listed. Jacks gun parts and sarco can be helpful.

this is the best i can do for a picture. you can see where the safety knob was broken off and the f engraved on the frame. I've tried Numrich, Jack Frost and Poppert's with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

this is the best i can do for a picture. you can see where the safety knob was broken off and the f engraved on the frame. I've tried Numrich, Jack Frost and Poppert's with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

Have you tried a gunsmith, like Dave Santurri or Greg Derr?

Back
Top Bottom