• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Our Next Governor?

Very wise words Mark. I happen to know a Conservative Democrat and know of a Liberal ex-Republican (Jeffords).

Another tidbit of wisdom. Don't be a party voter. Check the issues that are important to you, and vote accordingly.

I agree with you 100% Mark. I don't vote for a candidate just because they have an "R" after their name. Like I said in my other reply, the Democrats that have been put before me for my consideration do not have the same political views as I. I do not vote for a candidate on on single issues either. Some issues do weigh differently with me though.

Sadly, the likes of Billary, Ted Kennedy Dean, et al, have given the Dem's a bad name. I have voted for D's before, as well as R's - and even a couple L's during my years. It's not the party - it's the person.

Jay G said:
I think y'all are SERIOUSLY overestimating the attention span of the MA voter if you think Reilly is in any trouble at all...

I almost hate to say it, but it's been two weeks since I posted this, and what has happened with this story in the meantime?

I don't see anything on the Globe or Herald websites. This thread has dropped off the main page, and we've got a HUGE interest in seeing the Reilly campaign cartwheel into the ground on fire...

Just a thought...

Well, Reilly announced yesterday for about the 4th time, that he's running for Gov and DA John Conte isn't running for re-election.
That's about it. We can only hope that this baggage gets dragged back out into the open and put him on the defensive at election time.

JonJ said:
We can only hope that this baggage gets dragged back out into the open and put him on the defensive at election time.

As I stated before - bringing it back up is up to folks like us through the avenues of talk radio, letters to the editor, etc.

Back
Top Bottom