• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Our Son Passed Away On Friday

So sorry. He sounds like a good son, husband and father. I hope you find the strength to get you through this.

So sorry for your loss. The devastation must be unbearable. My deepest sympathies. This is a sad and touching reminder to all of us that life, and the quality of life, hangs by the most slender of threads. You and your family are in my prayers.

Sorry man. Hate seeing this happen to you and your family. Hope you all can find peace going forward and are able to cherish your memories of the time you had with him.

addicts in the family is a true tragedy and a total nightmare. my uncle passed 5 yrs ago, thank god. not good to say it like that, but when he started borrowing money he could not repay from a certain people who take your family members for a collateral - it was, well, it was something else.
i don't even want to know how much money my father had to shell out there in last 15 years. it was very bad with not much to do. it is really a kind of shit that can hit anybody at any age. :(
my true condolences, it is nothing good, but, it is over now.

Last edited:
As the son of a man who dealt with the same battle, I understand intimately the pain you've felt watching his struggle, as well what you feel now with his passing. Likewise, my heart goes out to your daughter in law and grandchildren as they process this loss.

You have my sincere condolences. My family and I will be keeping you all in our prayers.

I'm sorry for your loss, I can't imagine the pain you and your family are dealing with. I hope you aren't dealing with any FB trolls from this. I know that some people are rubbish and will post hateful things.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom