Our Son Passed Away On Friday

My most sincere condolences to you and your family, for the loss of your son James.
Heartbreaking.
I speak from experience, unfortunately.
🙏💔
Thank you for you kind words. I hope the Good Lord and time has helped to lessen that unfortunate experience.
And heartbreaking is truly an understatement. I really don't believe there is a word to describe these feelings.

Thank you for you kind words. I hope the Good Lord and time has helped to lessen that unfortunate experience.
And heartbreaking is truly an understatement. I really don't believe there is a word to describe these feelings.
So sorry bullseye. I can’t imagine the suffering, pain, and loss 😢

My deepest condolences to you and your family and friends !
One of our close friends went through similar loss of a child, but totally unexpected…
So sorry for your loss !

Our family would like to say a huge THANK YOU for your outpouring of support, kind words and donations during these absolutely devastating times. Admin Derek, a Huge thank you for allowing us to post the GoFundMe to assist us with these unexpected expenses.
Yes, this is a parents worst nightmare and the worst days have yet to start. As James's father, husband and father to my other two wonderful kids, I'm really trying to hold it together for his wife Madison and my family, but I find myself taking my walks into the woods behind the house and absolutely becoming a basketcase. You think you've seen and been through a lot in this world, nothing compares, no comparison to anything.
Again, Thank y'all so very much from the bottom of our hearts!!!
I lost a son 7 years ago, by his own hand. I'm still dealing that that.

I can't imagine the grief if I'd been forced into the situation you were in.

Big hugs, brother. Take those walks in the woods, have a breakdown, and come back out. Talk to professionals, too. Pastor, shrink, whoever... just don't bear that burden alone.

Back
Top Bottom