• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

P320 Trigger Kits Availability

McReef

NES Member
I’ve been waiting patiently for quite a while for the Grayguns comp trigger kits to come back into stock. Just got an email last night and ordered one up as soon as I read it this AM.

Figured I’d mention it here in case anyone else had considered upgrading. I am by no means an expert, not by any stretch, but, I feel my P320’s trigger could use improvement. Bruce seems to have a solid reputation for excellent fcg products...

(Only had the curved version available if this is important to you.)

Great question that I can not answer. I have been waiting long enough that I honestly can’t remember why I had decided on GG over Apex. On top of that, I could absolutely have chosen wrong (again, I am no expert).

I can't comment on the Apex, but am pleased with the Grayguns. I'm a fairly handy guy but found the install was a little intimidating at first look. The videos I could find, although somewhat step by step, did not show great detail. Plenty of phone pics before and during, and watching and pausing the vid between each step as I did them got me thru it in fine shape. I think the vid dude has an updated version showing a new way to install the kind of tricky spring.

All in the kit was money well spent.

I thought the 320 had the "sweetest DAO/striker trigger evahhh". What's the point of these trigger kits? Lightening it or shortening it?

I liked it. After shooting some other stuff for a while and coming back to it, not so much. I’m have high hopes that this will make a gun great again.

I thought the 320 had the "sweetest DAO/striker trigger evahhh". What's the point of these trigger kits? Lightening it or shortening it?
Most of them create a mechanical advantage which drops about a pound or so off the trigger pull.... nothing too drastic but it's basically a free upgrade without somebody having to tinker with the internals...

My X5 had a decent trigger out of the box. The GG kit included a trigger with a different shape, a reworked OEM sear, some highly polished pins and some springs. It served to decrease travel, over-travel and reset, as well as lighten the break.

As far as "the point", in my case this gun is a toy, a pleasant distraction from the stresses of daily life, and as such doesn't really need a purpose to exist, never mind an excuse to tinker with it.

Back
Top Bottom