• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

P938 MA COMPLIANT?

Hey guys,
I was wondering if the sig P938 is Ma compliant. I have been doing some research but can't seem to find a definite answer weather it is or not.

thanks,
Beast

Not as of the last time I checked.

Getting the MA compliant 10lb single action trigger in it has been a problem [laugh]

Nope. And won't be for awhile. Look hard maybe you can find it still lol. Not end all but it came out earlier last year? Probably hit market 6-8 months in full swing, mass will be awhile we don't know if they submitted it yet or will. Maybe there CS rep has some info

Damn, too bad I found a great deal on them.

Summer is around the corner and my 19 and 30sf are just too bulky for summa carry, those para ord warthogs look pretty sweet.

those para ord warthogs look pretty sweet.

The Warthogs may look sweet, but are in fact absolute garbage.

A friend of mine had one and the thing absolutely refused to go through a magazine without mafling at least two or three times. Even after being returned to the factory a couple times for repair it just would not work correctly.

I 2nd that!!!!!!

A friend of mine had one and the thing absolutely refused to go through a magazine without mafling at least two or three times. Even after being returned to the factory a couple times for repair it just would not work correctly.

A friend of mine had one and the thing absolutely refused to go through a magazine without mafling at least two or three times. Even after being returned to the factory a couple times for repair it just would not work correctly.[/QUOTE

I have one Para. A 1911. Quite happy with it, but my gunsmith, highly regarded, refuses to recommend any Para.

Back
Top Bottom