• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PA non resident permit

Garys

NES Member
I know this has been covered before, but my search fu is weak this morning. As I recall PA permits for concealed carry are issued by county, including non resident. Some counties are won't issue non resident permits, others are very good.

I'm looking for a few counties that are good in this regard. I have a road trip through PA scheduled for next month and if any of the counties are within reasonable distance I plan to stop and apply.

Thanks,

Gary

Do not know if this is fact but was told if you have a NH non-resident it offers you reprocitty with Pa. Just what I have heard. Have not looked into it myself but am interested because I travel to Pa often

There's already a thread on this with the details regarding which county and the nh non res issue

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Do not know if this is fact but was told if you have a NH non-resident it offers you reprocitty with Pa. Just what I have heard. Have not looked into it myself but am interested because I travel to Pa often
The new AG has changed PA's interpretation, per a recent thread. Now only resident licenses have reciprocity.

Too bad. It used to be spelled out very clear on the state's website that they do not differenciate between resident and non resident licenses.

Happy to see AG Kane mired in legal trouble. Karma is a ______.

Back
Top Bottom