• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pachmayr Pistol Box

PatMcD

NES Member
I went to a local gunshow and bought a decent Pachmayr 500 pistol box for $35 (I know: I stole it). I need to add a spotting scope mount. If anybody has one of those Gil Hebard mounts kicking around, let me know.
Question: what are the metal brackets on the inside supposed to hold? 20240115_054903.jpg 20240115_054831.jpg

I looked at all the usual sources for a scope mount. Someone else was copying them for a while but they look like they went under.

Champions Choice, The Shooters Box etc. They all seem out. Best bet put a want to buy ad on the top forums someone must have an extra.

Hey my Google fu is good today.

I found them Redfeatheroutfitters.com used to be Larrys Shooting Supply.

Type in disc.

If you search scope mount it's not found. Eight in stock, now the bad news 5 bucks more then your box @ $39.99.

$75.00 for the whole package you will never lose money on it.

Hey my Google fu is good today.

I found them Redfeatheroutfitters.com used to be Larrys Shooting Supply.

Type in disc.

If you search scope mount it's not found. Eight in stock, now the bad news 5 bucks more then your box @ $39.99.

$75.00 for the whole package you will never lose money on it.
Thanks. It's good to know they're still available.
I actually cobbled something together that might work out fine. I had some kind of a swivel-head mount for a Garmin unit. Meant for atv's and snowsled handlebars. I'll snap a pic tomorrow at the match.

Back
Top Bottom