• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pack and Postal store info

Pack and Postal
(978) 368-0910
210 Mill St
Lancaster MA 01523

Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Saturday typically 11am-4pm call first

Pack and Postal is known for purchasing large collections.
Many high quality used firearms. Military. Sporting. Hunting.
We don't have "new" firearms but do occasionally buy collections containing current production firearms.
Many hard to find firearms and ammo.
If you're looking for something specific, give us a call. Otherwise come down and see what we have.

Last edited:
Here are a couple of pictures. I'll try to get more soon.

Attachments

• 20210901_155905.jpg
    20210901_155905.jpg
    707.7 KB · Views: 257
  • 20210901_155901.jpg
    20210901_155901.jpg
    755.7 KB · Views: 261
For those outside Mass, do you have a list of guns for sale online or a Gunbroker account?

This is a great store with a selection of collectible firearms. From outside it doesn't look like a gun store, just go in and say you need a gun.

When I lived in MA I wanted to go for a long time but never made it before I moved to NH...

Do you take C&R licenses?

I remember years ago checking out the place. I saw an ad for a BNZ44 K98. I went to see it and an older gentleman showed it to me but it wasn't what I was looking for. I asked what else they had and the older gentleman did everything to discourage me from looking at your inventory. I did not understand what his issue was. Once I went into the room with all of the goodies things were fine. This older gentleman seemed miffed that I wanted to see some other items. I would love to go again as long as I am not going to get the runaround from this guy again.

Back
Top Bottom