• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Paid today...cannot post

MG2112

NES Member
I "re-green'd" and cannot post.

user name is mg2112 - the error

MG2112, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log OutHome

any assistance would be appreciated.

I "re-green'd" and cannot post.

user name is mg2112 - the error

MG2112, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log OutHome

any assistance would be appreciated.

I renewed months ago and I get the same error. I'm guessing it has something to do with the move.

you look green to me.

It takes Derek a few minutes to change the status.

Rumor he has a real life and real job that takes him away from here once in a while, cut him some slack

geez, you look green to me. when i have tried to read the defunked

RSS feeder it would not give me permission, looking to the left it

really wanted me to login..... oh well thats gone now.

There may still be some lingering problems from the move. I'm sure Derek is on it.

Where were you guys trying to post?

Replying or trying to start a thread? Green members can create threads, and they have been. You CANNOT reply to classified threads you have to PM the OP.

get the following error

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Northeastshooters.com

Could it be a cache/DNS issue?

Until yesterday, the forum classifieds were locked to all but mods and dealers.

Try clearing your cache. Log out of NES, flush the DNS, and try again.

It's not a cookie or cache issue either; I just tried from a browser I've never used on NES before and got the same error.

jar - we are working on trying to figure out your problem, it's something we have botched up over here. Hang tight a few.

jar - we are working on trying to figure out your problem, it's something we have botched up over here. Hang tight a few.

Thanks for the quick response. I didn't mean for my multiple posts to come across as in a hurry or hassling you or anything. I've done support before and know that more info is always better as long as it's accurate.

Thanks for the quick response. I didn't mean for my multiple posts to come across as in a hurry or hassling you or anything. I've done support before and know that more info is always better as long as it's accurate.

Try now.

Back
Top Bottom