• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Parents of man shot, killed by Atlanta police at Buckhead restaurant demand justice

Reptile

NES Member
ATLANTA - Advocates and family members of a man shot and killed by Atlanta Police last year in a Buckhead restaurant are continuing to take action this weekend speaking out and asking for justice.

Family and friends of 22-year-old Nygil Cullins protested outside the Fogo de Chao restaurant on Piedmont Road in Buckhead Saturday where Cullins was shot and killed by an Atlanta Police officer. They want the officer to be charged in his death.

Continues...

If you watch the video in the link, be advised there is GRAPHIC CONTENT: Numerous images of overweight people wearing too-tight and/or overly-revealing clothing.
Don't need to watch the video my office is over there

I've seen things that cant be unseen

Them crazy lower class people hanging out at the local Fogo de Chao. LOL

You're at the bar drinking OUT OF A BOTTLE. You've already got 2 strikes on you. If I read correct, he pulled a gun and shot (at) a security guard????

Nice that they're protesting hte restaurant. Don't protest police headquarters, you tools. Protest the place it happened. Because it's all their fault. Makes me hope they NEVER get an answer.

Them crazy lower class people hanging out at the local Fogo de Chao. LOL

You're at the bar drinking OUT OF A BOTTLE. You've already got 2 strikes on you. If I read correct, he pulled a gun and shot (at) a security guard????

Nice that they're protesting hte restaurant. Don't protest police headquarters, you tools. Protest the place it happened. Because it's all their fault. Makes me hope they NEVER get an answer.
I object to the implication of that second statement

I couldn't even watch the complete video because listening to that woman any longer was worse then fingers on a chalk board.

This thread is a waste of time. A much better example would be that black college kid in upstate NY who was slowly driving away from a chaotic bar scene when a cop jumped on his hood and then shot him dead. Anyone remember that one..?

“Police say Cullins was asked to leave, but wouldn't. That's when they say the officer on scene fired their taser. Cullins then shot a security guard trying to take him out of the restaurant and then that's when an officer opened fire.”

Nothing else to discuss. Don’t shoot people if you don’t want to be killed by the police.

Back
Top Bottom