Parents Sue Pennsylvania School District Over Decision to Arm Teachers

So they prefer an environment where their children may be easily slaughtered.

If my child was in that school system I would go to the meeting and tell those anti's if you are successful in your lawsuit I will hold you personally responsible for my child's safety and if a gunman enters the school and injures my child I will come for you.
Unfortunately they'd probably have an ERPO issued against you leaving you disarmed so that you may be as vulnerable as your children are at school. We're not dealing with sane people.

Unfortunately they'd probably have an ERPO issued against you leaving you disarmed so that you may be as vulnerable as your children are at school. We're not dealing with sane people.

No ERPO in PA. Yet.

But f*** these people. Seriously. They like dead kids.

We're not dealing with sane people.

Amen to that!
It boggles my mind.
"How dare you take measures to help keep my kids safe at school!"
"How dare you try to secure our borders to make our country a safer place!"
"We demand that you take away our Constitutional rights, and make us unable to defend ourselves!"

I'm picking up on a theme as I'm writing this.
Do leftists hate safety?
Oh yeah...mental illness.

Barry

How do these people go out in public? Do they not know they pass within feet of concealed carriers every time they go to WalMart, the supermarket, Home Depot, or just take their dog for a walk? Why would they think it problematic to arm teachers?

Here in NC I see more open carriers than I ever did in MA. And I know for every Open carrier I see there are probably twenty concealed.

These worthless parents would rather bury their own children than have to deal with the harsh reality that there are killers loose in the real world![slap]
What bunch of weak minded, defenseless, brain dead, poor excuses for human beings they have become![puke]
Woow, is poor little old me..[crying]

With this level of stupid im ready for the students to be armed.. initially bad things will happen, but over time what will happen is eveyone will be more polite..and as it is now there is nothing stopping bad apples from commiting heinous acts.

Back
Top Bottom