• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Parkland Survivor: ‘When They Give Us That Inch, That Bump Stock Ban, We Will Take a Mile’

Eagles of Death Metal guy deleted his Instagram post. Maybe he'll apologize like Killer Mike.

I think we all underestimate just how vile the antis are when confronted with opposition. I appreciate the guy saying what he said, even if he later apologizes for it because the SJWs are threatening to rape and behead his family.

Eagles of Death Metal guy deleted his Instagram post. Maybe he'll apologize like Killer Mike.

'Hughes did not apologize for his rant but acknowledged in another post that he would be creating a second Instagram as to not mix his political beliefs with music, Rolling Stone reported.' - article

If you are not actively and definitively preparing for the coming war at this point, you will unquestionably find yourself behind the 8 ball.

bump-stock-ban-640x480.png

During Saturday’s student march for gun control, Parkland shooting survivor Delany Tarr made clear that she and other gun controllers plan to parlay a bump stock ban into numerous other gun controls.

Tarr spoke to the crowd and Think Progress quoted her saying, “When they give us that inch, that bump stock ban, we will take a mile.”

Parkland Survivor: 'When They Give Us That Inch, That Bump Stock Ban, We Will Take a Mile'

So by the photo above who do you think is really in charge of "children's rally". Liberals think that they have found the perfect weapon to use to finally push through their agenda of gun banishment, the children. This is not a movement headed by children, it's jut a pathetic attempt by the liberal establishment to get rid of guns. This is not about keeping children safe it's the last gasp of a tired old play to once again try to rid their world of those scary guns.

With all of those professional signs and paid protesters, I thought for sure that those 6 Parkland students organized a nationwide march! Am I wrong?

Months and a page later, the original post - that pic is accurate. Turns out she's a 2A supporter.

Guns + Crazy Folk = Death

Take guns out of THAT EQUATION

Anything that can kill + Crazy Folk = Death.

Glad to see someone on our side finally.

At least they admit it.....I'm surprised by their boldness. This shit's going to come to a head soon. I think the R's are going to kill it in the mid terms, unless they do/say something stupid (which we know is a real possibility).

It frustrates me to no end when I see commenters on various articles saying that all they want are reasonable restrictions, no one wants to ban guns, etc.

We're living it in MA. The laws here are completely nonsensical, designed to confuse, poorly written, open to, "reinterpretation", etc. The laws around what pistols can be sold here tends to be my main example since there is just no reason, logic, or objectivity behind the AG's secret list at all, whatsoever. CA's new ammunition laws are just beyond ridiculous, in addition to all the other ridiculous laws they have.

Maybe some of those commenters don't want to ban guns, but the people they are supporting do. They want exactly the same kinds of obfuscated nonsense laws we have here nation wide to give the government the right to a subjective opinion over whether someone can own firearms or not, what kind of firearms it feels like letting us have, etc.

And more than that, they want to do all this without any respect to other, non-gun related, rights. The current draft of the ERPO is a great example. Property rights? Due process? Nah, we don't need to respect those things because GUNZ.

Back
Top Bottom