Part time NH resident looking for a resident PP.

I was at my NH home last week as contractors installed a new heat pump/central A/C system. On Friday I paid a visit to the PD, introduced myself to the police chief, had a nice cordial chat and handed him my Resident P/R License application. I received a call from the PD this morning telling me that my Resident P/R License was ready to pickup during any weekday that I'm up there. I still have MA DL and car reg. I'll be converting at least one car to NH Reg by May.

I was at my NH home last week as contractors installed a new heat pump/central A/C system. On Friday I paid a visit to the PD, introduced myself to the police chief, had a nice cordial chat and handed him my Resident P/R License application. I received a call from the PD this morning telling me that my Resident P/R License was ready to pickup during any weekday that I'm up there. I still have MA DL and car reg. I'll be converting at least one car to NH Reg by May.

No one should overlook the significance (and common sense) of the bolded portion.

Back
Top Bottom