• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Patriot murdered for social media post and anonymous red flag report in No-knock warrant.

Who hasn't bitched about cops? I'm generally supportive of good cops and have many LEO family and friends. If a cop abuses the power? Yeah, I'll call a spade a spade.

This no-knock crap has to stop. There's zero reason to do it for anyone without a record of violence. Probably this situation could have been handled with a discussion. I know in my case, if there were ever a reason to issue a warrant just f-ing call or knock on the door. Easy as that. Busting through the door in the middle of the night is going involve huge, pissed off dogs which will initiate a total C-F for all. The III% guy in this case? Probably could have been handled politely or worst case pick him up when he's out and about.

Yeah, the "patriot" word really triggers liberals. They think they're the patriots, stamping out the white supremacist Nazis with their guns, bibles and worse, their stupid "Constitution."

Would that be you, sir?

1. You know nothing about me, but unlike you I am not giving aid, comfort, and financial support to the very people that restricts your rights.
2. The article has nothing that indicates he may have been a patriotic individual or not. The article simply reads like is is another dude shot by the cops.

So again-OP, I know you're around since you liked dude's post.

To be curious, what makes you label him a "patriot"?

Don't be scared-you can answer. Where in the article do you get the feeling the dead dude is a "patriot" and decided to label him as one?

2vs7a3.jpg

1. You know nothing about me, but unlike you I am not giving aid, comfort, and financial support to the very people that restricts your rights.
2. The article has nothing that indicates he may have been a patriotic individual or not. The article simply reads like is is another dude shot by the cops.

Don't be scared-you can answer. Where in the article do you get the feeling the dead dude is a "patriot" and decided to label him as one?
Dude, you sound like a douche.

Simply put, I copied and pasted the article, link and description from patriots.win forum.

Thanks for the answer. The article doesn't really explain which side he was on.

Safe to assume a Three-percenter identifies as a patriot?

I'm not really getting the quibbling over terms in this thread, though not uncommon on the internet. I'll assume that everyone would agree no-knocks are a problem.

Does it really FN matter ?

In the separate conversation of why the OP called him a patriot--it was a curiosity. I'm not a huge fan of the blanket, hero, patriot, on the front lines, whatever term of adoration people like to through out to huge populations nowadays.

Safe to assume a Three-percenter identifies as a patriot?

I'm not really getting the quibbling over terms in this thread, though not uncommon on the internet. I'll assume that everyone would agree no-knocks are a problem.
bold-not really

No knocks are for the birds.

This kind of thing could happen to anyone. pretty scary.
It just tells me that everyone needs to be careful what they say in a public forum or around people you dont know. You never know the kinds of gung-ho people on the other end that might think you are the enemy.
Should just make it a point to end all those anti-govt statements with 'lethal force only used under color of law'. Be that self-defense, a state run militia in a hypothetical secession, whatever.
Its too easy to twist someones intent and make them out to be some kinda terrorist otherwise and this is exactly the kind of climate we are living in now.

The bottom line is that Lemp's mouth and, by proxy, online actions did him in. I remember a lot of guys in my high school graduating class refusing to register for Selective Service. They figured, quite justifiably in my opinion, that if they could not legally consume a beer at 18, then they weren't mature enough to die in combat. Furthermore, their female classmates were exempt. Basically, they were passive-aggressive, telling the DC warmongers to f*** off. A few months after graduation, when I turned 18, I did the same. Nobody that I knew of in Illinois had a problem until this Jewish kid from a wealthy suburb north of Chicago went on TV and publicly stated that there was no way in hell he was registering for Selective Service. Three days or so later, two FBI agents showed up at his house. After he and his parents had a collective pants-shit, he agreed to register. Lesson learned, right? Keep trap shut in public and radio silence on social media!

This is the whole reason behind 2A. But since the government and the media control the narrative injustices such as this one will continue to occur.

they will continue to eliminate patriotic people one at a time until all they have to do is heard their sheep as only sheep will be left.

Back
Top Bottom