• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Patriots' Day Trap Shoot Southborough Rod & Gun Club 20 April 2024

MisterHappy

NES Member
On the 16 yard line, shootin' for the Lewis!
In honor of Patriots' Day, and as a run-up to the 250th anniversary of the original, Southborough Rod and Gun Club is holding the

First Annual 17/75 Patriots' Day Trap Shoot

Why the "/" in the name? That's the gimmick - targets will be shot at 17 yards, and there will be 75 of them.

Saturday, April 20, 2024
Registration at 0800
First shots at 0900

Entry fee is $25.00
Includes: Targets
Post-shoot dinner (we like our food, at SRGC, you won't be disappointed)
$5 into the Lewis pot (3 or 4 classes, depending on turnout)

Recognition and Fame to the High Gun, and High Team

High Gun- most broken targets. In case of a tie, winner will be decided by shot-for-shot sudden death shoot-off.

Team Score- top (5) shooters of a group of up to (10), for instance ten SRGC Members would be a team, top five scores are for record.
High-gun tie broken by sudden-death shot-for-shot shoot-off.

12 and 20 ga. ammo is available, lead is allowed, target loads only, no shot larger than 7 1/2. SRGC Trap Committee reserves the right to inspect any ammo brought to the event (there's a story to go with this....ask at the event, and you'll see why [laugh])

This post is to gauge interest, and answer questions - I'm not accepting sign-ups, yet!

When I get some feedback as to interest, I'll post official Rules, and a sign-up procedure for people from the NES-verse that are not SRGC Members or known to me.

Also, if you wish to donate something as a prize, or raffle item, we'd be thrilled to accept it, and let all know that you supported the event and our community.

Thanks for reading....see you at the Top of the Hill - and bring a friend!

Back
Top Bottom