• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Paul Harrell at his best

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
This video makes me want to make my "MA safe storage compliant gun defense coffin bed" idea a reality, just for the hijinx factor... I'd have to call up @Boris and proffer a few cases of the finest vodka and some hydraulic cylinders, a pump, some electronics and a couple grand worth of steel that we'd need to weld together though.... [laugh]

-Mike

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this a while ago but didnt watch it to the END, omg, love the PJs and clock by the bed, oh and the sleeping alone comment was great,
His FBI miami shooting vid was cool too.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nonsense, everyone knows the real gun to use from under the sheets is a bayonet-mounted M91/30 while firing au naturale.

67ray

NES Member
Rating - 100%
245   0   0
From the guy that rarely if ever wears hearing or eye protection . . . let me take advice from him

whacko

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From the guy that rarely if ever wears hearing or eye protection . . . let me take advice from him
He has stated a thousand times he wears ear pro for every shot he takes. He's old school.....that small case attached to his coat is a military issue ear plugs case. He puts them in before he shoots every time. He has also said that when shooting paper targets he does not wear eye pro......but when shooting the meat target, plates, or other type targets he wears eyepro.

67ray

NES Member
Rating - 100%
245   0   0
He has stated a thousand times he wears ear pro for every shot he takes. He's old school.....that small case attached to his coat is a military issue ear plugs case. He puts them in before he shoots every time. He has also said that when shooting paper targets he does not wear eye pro......but when shooting the meat target, plates, or other type targets he wears eyepro.

Sounds like great advice for all shooters :rolleyes:

FiremanBob

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Harrell does excellent quality, valuable work. And free of the hokey BS of many other gun channels. The "meat target" tests are particularly useful.

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Harrell is really smart and entertaining. Enjoy his videos. I also think he is fully qualified to make his own decisions about his own personal comfort level with eye pro. Its not like his decision will impact anyone else.

Top Bottom