• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Paul Harrell at his best

This video makes me want to make my "MA safe storage compliant gun defense coffin bed" idea a reality, just for the hijinx factor... I'd have to call up @Boris and proffer a few cases of the finest vodka and some hydraulic cylinders, a pump, some electronics and a couple grand worth of steel that we'd need to weld together though.... [laugh]

-Mike

I saw this a while ago but didnt watch it to the END, omg, love the PJs and clock by the bed, oh and the sleeping alone comment was great,
His FBI miami shooting vid was cool too.

Nonsense, everyone knows the real gun to use from under the sheets is a bayonet-mounted M91/30 while firing au naturale.

From the guy that rarely if ever wears hearing or eye protection . . . let me take advice from him

From the guy that rarely if ever wears hearing or eye protection . . . let me take advice from him
He has stated a thousand times he wears ear pro for every shot he takes. He's old school.....that small case attached to his coat is a military issue ear plugs case. He puts them in before he shoots every time. He has also said that when shooting paper targets he does not wear eye pro......but when shooting the meat target, plates, or other type targets he wears eyepro.

He has stated a thousand times he wears ear pro for every shot he takes. He's old school.....that small case attached to his coat is a military issue ear plugs case. He puts them in before he shoots every time. He has also said that when shooting paper targets he does not wear eye pro......but when shooting the meat target, plates, or other type targets he wears eyepro.

Sounds like great advice for all shooters :rolleyes:

Harrell does excellent quality, valuable work. And free of the hokey BS of many other gun channels. The "meat target" tests are particularly useful.

Harrell is really smart and entertaining. Enjoy his videos. I also think he is fully qualified to make his own decisions about his own personal comfort level with eye pro. Its not like his decision will impact anyone else.

I’m kind of new to Paul Harrell. I’ve seen a few of his videos in the past, but now after I did a search on .380 ballistic tests and watched a few more of his videos I find he has more to offer than a lot of the other “gun professionals.” It kills me, it starts pouring out and he trudges on like nothing is happening. Did a search for him here and a number of threads showed up here and I landed on this video. Entertaining to say the least.

I like how he says about his top five handguns for cc, home defense or other with a “it’s what he likes” and it’s not a recommendation. He has a few rebuttal’s too from Yankee Marshal and a few others. Long winded but he can hold you. I’ll listen to him at work as this week half the talk show hosts are on vacation.

I stopped watching his channel after the 3 hour rebuttal video when he pulled out all his trophies. That whole thing was ridiculous I hated that drama.

That said.....Cancer sucks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom